News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I wanna fuck and suck nice slow long and hard!!!!

Started by Whitney, Jan 22, 2015, 10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Hello there sexy men its me the sultry KASSIE!!! Yes I'm back!!!! This trip I'll be here till February 2nd 2015...7pm-7am is my schedule. What are you waiting for!!!! :-*
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Kassie on Jan 22, 2015, 10:41 PM
Hello there sexy men its me the sultry KASSIE!!! Yes I'm back!!!! This trip I'll be here till February 2nd 2015...7pm-7am is my schedule. What are you waiting for!!!! :-*

Dang Kassie! And I don't have any party funds! I have fond remembrances of two sultry sessions with you. Wishing to add a few more but it seems like the world is conspiring against me. I just can't save up enough cash for a trip to E-28. All my luck these days is BAD! ::)

:-* :-* :-*

PB
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Whitney

Blah blah blah...Wow wtf! All I hear is excuses....no bueno! Stop with the baby shit!!!! I'm here to please you and you know it!!!! No party poppers in my neck of the woods!!!Play a tune you know i Iike to hear like your balls slapping against my juicy wet tight pussy!!!

lumberjack0306

I will be there February 20th to 23rd will you be there

Whitney

Im about 69% sure i will be there around that time Mr.lumberjack

lumberjack0306

Prospector Bob

Gee whiz... looks like my bad luck continues. My real & serious money problems are trivialized as baby shit. All I can say now... I am heartbroken.  :'(

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Whitney

Whitney

lumberjack0306

Phoenix

Kassie has been my go to girl sence she first started fuck yeah I fucking luv her

Stevie Ray

And yes we did tear "grandpa" up the other day! Lol! He was loving life. Can I say overheated? Kassey I love partying with you for sure... that party was so fun! He said thank you that you were absolutely amazing and I agree! We love when the guy says goooodniiiiteeee! (insider lol). 
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Whitney

OMG!!!! My pussy is so wettt!!lol Fuck yeaH Miss Phoenix and Stevie Ray.....them assess though! Have mercy!!!! And YOU men out there are a bunch of freaks!!!ONLY AT THE MUSTANG BABY!!!  ;D

Tiffany

CAN I GET SUM!!!!😈😈😈
Quote from: Kassie on Jan 27, 2015, 03:17 AM
OMG!!!! My pussy is so wettt!!lol Fuck yeaH Miss Phoenix and Stevie Ray.....them assess though! Have mercy!!!! And YOU men out there are a bunch of freaks!!!ONLY AT THE MUSTANG BABY!!!  ;D
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎