SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Birthday Sexxx!

Started by Maya, Mar 13, 2015, 05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

Quote from: spark72 on May 02, 2015, 12:56 AM
Hi Maya ,

I just wanted you to know , I will be donating to kidsheartcamp .

Early happy birthday beautiful

Xoxo
spark72

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!
Yay!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

This Birthday keeps getting better & BETTER!!!

;D

spark72

Plus you don't have to give anything . I love donating to a good cause .

Maya

Quote from: spark72 on May 02, 2015, 01:38 AM
Plus you don't have to give anything . I love donating to a good cause .

Awww...you are AMAZING!!!

Thank You Again!!!

Redwood

Maya,  just because I appreciate people who are generous and care about others...like you obviously are, I will donate on your behalf to kidsheartcamp.com.  Even though it is a charity related to a hated Niner...hehe.   But, I am impressed with you and hope you have a very happy birthday! :)

Maya

Quote from: Redwood on May 02, 2015, 05:56 AM
Maya,  just because I appreciate people who are generous and care about others...like you obviously are, I will donate on your behalf to kidsheartcamp.com.  Even though it is a charity related to a hated Niner...hehe.   But, I am impressed with you and hope you have a very happy birthday! :)

AAAAAHHHH!!!!  That is FANTASTIC!!!
Thank You Soooo Much!! Specially coming from a Cardinals Fan!!

The joy that you & the other wonderful men are giving me, leaves me feeling like I've never felt before!!

Thank You...Thank You....Thank You....Thank You!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

;D

& no need to hope...It's a reality; I am already having a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Maya

TWO more weeks!!

Very excited to be surrounded by gorgeous females & providing unforgettable memories for the gentleman & couples =)

Redwood

1So, sexy Maya, I donated $100 to kidsheartcamp.com  I love that you give as well as receive!  You obviously have a great heart!  Can't wait until we finally get to give to each other!

Maya

Quote from: Redwood on May 13, 2015, 07:19 AM
1So, sexy Maya, I donated $100 to kidsheartcamp.com  I love that you give as well as receive!  You obviously have a great heart!  Can't wait until we finally get to give to each other!

Ahhh!!!!!!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Did I say Thank You???

You are an amazing being!!
From the bottom of my heart I highly appreciate your donation!!

My heart is always the happiest when I'm the giver.....you will soon enjoy my giving skills =)

Maya

In exactly one week I'll be flying out to Reno!!

I'll be available to make unforgettable memories with you on 5/22-5/25!

My schedule is from 9am-9pm, however I'm available other hours by appointment as well =)

Tiffany

Cant wait to see you're face!!!!😎💢💦👄💃👠👑👓❤️💋👣
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Maya

Quote from: Tiffany on May 20, 2015, 03:16 PM
Cant wait to see you're face!!!!😎💢💦👄💃👠👑👓❤️💋👣

Same here!!!

I'm getting butterflies in my belly from being so excited to be back!!

Emma

CaliGuy

I made my donation to Camp Taylor today, joining a few other people that have already posted!  Has anybody else made any donations??

I really do think this is an awesome idea and I hope lots of people donate!

Maya

Quote from: CaliGuy on May 21, 2015, 08:24 PM
I made my donation to Camp Taylor today, joining a few other people that have already posted!  Has anybody else made any donations??

I really do think this is an awesome idea and I hope lots of people donate!

Thank YOU, CaliGuy!!!

It is wonderful that you and the other gentleman are making my birthday extra special by donating to such great causes!!

Whether it was only one or several donations...knowing that I inspired someone to donate makes me VERY happy.

=)

Thanks Again CaliGuy!!
See you Soon!!

Maya

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 22, 2015, 03:39 AM
Donated to a local family today. there four year old has cancer. Dang cancer is the meanest damn thing there is.

You are AMAZING!!!
Thanks for helping that family out. Cancer can definitely take a toll on all of the family not just the one going through with it. In sure you gave them some peace of mind with your donation. Thanks for being an angel to them.
...and THANKS for doing this on behalf of celebrating my Birthday.

=)