News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Oh me oh my its cherry pie!!!

Started by Cherry, Jun 10, 2015, 03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherry

I need some summer fun :)! It's going to be a short trip this time around, 10 days at the max. I hit the floor tomorrow afternoon (June 10th) at 4pm and I'll be available for your pleasure until 4am. Get down here so we can get down!!  ::) :P   

I'll always be available by appointment, but if you want to see me outside the hours of 4pm-4am a 24 hour notice is appreciated so my time with you can be guaranteed  ;D give our office a call and schedule some fun. 

SeattleSun

Did you remember to bring this outfit with you?

SeattleSun

It's Cherry Season here in Washington too.

So Cherry what kind of cherries do you like?

RAINIER CHERRIES
Rainier cherries are especially large, sweet cherries developed by researchers at Washington State University. These cherries are highly prized in the Pacific Northwest for their superb flavor, and several nations, including Japan, also import large amounts of them when they are in season. As a general rule, these cherries are more costly than other cherry varieties, but some consumers feel that the added price is worth the superb flavor.

The window of opportunity for obtaining Rainiers is small; they come into season in late June, and vanish by mid-July. (Our crops are 3 weeks ahead of schedule this year due to the mild winter)  These cherries are very flavorful, so they are usually eaten fresh out of hand or included in simple fruit salads. As a general rule, they are too sweet for piemaking, although they can be used in jams and preserves.

or

BING CHERRIES

or should I just bring a box of each?

And don't forget your providing the whip cream!

SS

Tennessee25

Oh, that photo is just.........beautiful

Emma

I know everyone here is quite the fan of Cherry's already but let me tell you what, this lady only gets sweeter with time!  Her pictures do better justice than any description I could give but something not everyone may know is how witty and hilarious she is!  Seriously, strike up a conversation with our Sweet Cherry Pie and you'll quickly learn why she's so adored. <3

Call our office anytime to schedule an appointment or feel free to PM me on here, or email me at
[ emma@worldfamousbrothel.com ] if that's easier for you!

Cherry's waiting!  We hope to see you soon.  xoxo Emma

SeattleSun

Emma,

I think I am going to need yet another "exemption" to the 'Rule of 100' for my up coming visit.

And make sure there is lots of "whip cream" in the freezer!   :) :) :) :) :)