News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

it's that time again....

Started by Maya, Sep 08, 2015, 11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

.....that time, when I get to make a quick but very memorable visit to the ranch again.

I'll be There for ONE weekend only, Friday Sept 25th-27th.
I'll be available on Friday afternoon till Sunday evening.

To schedule an unforgettable time with me send me a pm as soon as possible since time is of the essence.

For those of you that have never met me and are curious what I'm all about...send me a pm, let's chat and see if there is chemistry so we can meet and have fun.

For those of you that already had a taste of sweet Maya...don't delay this is a perfect time to get some quality time with me.

Btw, I love playing with the lovely ladies..And making your fantasies come true by exceeding then with our imaginations.

Since football season has started, I will making some sweet deals for my fellow Niner fans!

And for everyone I'm sure we can work something out ;)

Little_Mel

Oh no I better get my running shoes on. No one plays grab ass around the house like Maya.  ;D
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Phoenix

:o  ;D yep i like the things she does when she gets ahold of me and the naughty way she encourages me to chase her also just ask Caveman how naughty we can be together (I introduced them while he and was in one of our many parties together at the Mustang and then we pulled her into our party at the wild horse a few years back) looking forward to doing that again...giggels ;)

Silverado

So Mel - why would you want to get away! I would let her catch me!

Maya

Hahahaaa.....don't forget to stretch =)

Quote from: Little_Mel on Sep 09, 2015, 04:07 PM
Oh no I better get my running shoes on. No one plays grab ass around the house like Maya.  ;D

Maya

PhePhee...it's always fun to be around you and your clients!!
Looking forward to all the naughty fun we will be having ;)

Quote from: Phoenix on Sep 09, 2015, 09:22 PM
:o  ;D yep i like the things she does when she gets ahold of me and the naughty way she encourages me to chase her also just ask Caveman how naughty we can be together (I introduced them while he and was in one of our many parties together at the Mustang and then we pulled her into our party at the wild horse a few years back) looking forward to doing that again...giggels ;)

Maya

Hahahaaa...Silverado!
I would be so happy to catch you, among other things =)

Quote from: Silverado on Sep 10, 2015, 03:01 AM
So Mel - why would you want to get away! I would let her catch me!

Redwood

Yay!  Maya is making another appearance at the Mustang!   :)

Maya

Quote from: Redwood on Sep 13, 2015, 06:11 AM
Yay!  Maya is making another appearance at the Mustang!   :)

I'll be making more THAN just an appearance ;)

Silverado

Her appearance is just the tip of the iceberg!

Maya

Quote from: Silverado on Sep 14, 2015, 02:12 AM
Her appearance is just the tip of the iceberg!

Awww... Silverado, you, as always are so sweet!!

Phoenix

Yippeeeeee Maya papaya I just adore your juiciness and your other specialties :-* :P

Maya

PheePhee, your post made me giggle!!
I'll see you in 24hrs!!

Quote from: Phoenix on Sep 24, 2015, 04:56 AM
Yippeeeeee Maya papaya I just adore your juiciness and your other specialties :-* :P