News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stevie rays back!!!

Started by Stevie Ray, Sep 11, 2015, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevie Ray

I'm here til the 23rd if you want to see this one here!!!!!
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Stevie Ray

Hey guys and gals I'll be at the ranch until the 14 th and back on the 21st for extracurricular activities!
Anyone that loves a chocolate California girl cum see me!!!  What's your fantasy? I love couples, girlfriend experience, BDSM , prostate stimulation and a few other kinks. Let me be your bucket list if you haven't had chocolate before! I love first timers... I love nice conversation and talking about intelligent things as I love to learn. What can you show me?   

Stevie Ray

Hey party people!!!!!!!

I'm back in action Friday!!!  Who's feeling some Stevie Ray action?? I'm ready to get into some trouble!!!! 😈😈😈

Phoenix

Stevie Ray

Quote from: Phoenix on Oct 22, 2015, 04:57 PM
yippieee  :-*

Thanks for letting me moleste that tushie every chance I get!  My Ms Wet wet!

Stevie Ray

Hey my love bugs,

I will be here until the the 4th of nov so come in and get a chance to taste this rainbow of deliciousness!  If you love a women with curve in all the right places, slim waist and something nice to taste you'll come take a ride with this California woman. The west coast is the best coast trust me...
#slurp #splash #wet #hot #ready #willing #yummy. #couples #gfe #protateluv #bdsm #dom

Phoenix

:o ;D anytime my friend you just have that stealth way about you and once you get ahold of me I can only surrender and enjoy that talent of yours...tee hee hee giggles....

Tennessee25

Hey you two get a room.....oh wait , you have one
Never mind.   
Keep the discussion going though.   Lol

Phoenix

Stevie Ray

Quote from: Tennessee25 on Oct 26, 2015, 11:02 PM
Hey you two get a room.....oh wait , you have one
Never mind.   
Keep the discussion going though.   Lol

Now wouldn't that be nice!  With you as our creamy center!!   Queenie+ Gum Drops = Creamy Explosion !   

Stevie Ray

Hey my beautiful love,

This is my last day at work for your lovely pleasure and biting delights hehe!  But don't fret, you can see me today or see me next week Wednesday, 11th I'll be back in effect and ready to go!   

Tennessee25

I like the way you think.....

Phoenix

:D ;D num yummy I'll be your twinky girl :P Giggels

Stevie Ray

Hey my lovely ,

I am back in full effect and I'll be here til the 24th, meaning I work the 24 and then I go home.   My shift is 11am to 11pm but I'm often up past that time. If you wanna see me around those times just call the ranch and make an appointment so I will be prepared for your arrival.  Let's have some fun and allow e to light your jeans on fire!  I am full of passion and great energy. Life is good, let's party.   I'm great with first timers, couples I love love love and being sexually out a box! Let's let loose and get my panties wet!   

Stevie Ray

Tennessee25

Oh man
Did you have to bring up wet panties......?
Going to be long weekend for me