News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Andy here until the 12th!!!

Started by Andy, Nov 04, 2015, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

IM BACK!!!!! I am only here until the 12th and my schedule has changed I am now 9pm-9am for this trip come see me while I'm here!!! I am available any other time not only my shift just call the office to schedule an appointment

SeattleSun

Oh no they turned her into a "night lady".

I am going to have to work on my "Night Moves"!

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Night Moves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgOA24hAe60

"Night Moves" is a song written and performed by Bob Seger, from his 1976 album Night Moves. Released as a single in December 1976, it eventually reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart. In doing so, it almost singlehandedly changed Seger from being a popular regional favorite into a national star.

Tennessee25

If you like segar.    Listen to " thinking about breaking up someone's home" on the Silver Bullet live album (cd).  I've been trying to get Phoenix to put together a dance routine for it

Andy

Yes they did turn me into a night girl for this trip..... I don't know who that artist is lol

Tennessee25

Michigan band   Very popular locally in the 60's and 70's
You can find his stuff on you tube
Most of the "silver Bullit band live" is on my work out music

SeattleSun

Quote from: Andy on Nov 06, 2015, 02:46 AM
Yes they did turn me into a night girl for this trip..... I don't know who that artist is lol

Yea you "kids" don't have the history of two old guys like me and Tennessee(?) but that's your beauty.

Tennessee25

I was taking guitar lessons from Drew Roberts until he joined the band and went nationwide
That's him on lead on "breaking up somebody's home"

SeattleSun

Tenn,

Andy was an "angel" for Halloween, to die for.

Andy - do you have any pictures of that costume to post up?

SS

Tennessee25

Drew Abbott.    Damn spell check

Tennessee25

She was an angel before Halloween too
( my turn to suck up).  Lol

Tennessee25

A-Smith.  You're my Angel... Come save me tonight

Tennessee25

Listen to that song on the Live album. And try to imagine Phoenix doing her great dance moves to it. And try not to faint

Tennessee25

Andy
If I was not half a country away I would definitely
See if you could be my angel tonight....

Andy

I tried to upload a pic but it says it is to large and I need to resize but I don't know how

Thank you Tennessee maybe we can plan something for the future since you are so far right now

Tennessee25