SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Kassie is back at the Ranch!!!😍😘

Started by Whitney, Nov 05, 2015, 05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on Dec 04, 2015, 01:03 AM
Guaranteed unforgettable either way!

Exactly!  I can honesty say I will remember my first dance with Kassie till the day I die. ;D  ;D

I am sure at this point Kassie has forgotten, but at some point her luck is going to run out her and I will cross paths again, and even if we never leave the bar. Its all going to come back to her. ;D ;D I told that story again just like yesterday.  The guy I told it too almost died laughing.  I made very clear though I had a great time with her that night back in 2011.  So I told him I booked her a second time 23 hours later.  Which is a record. The average to get me to book a second time was 3 years.  I would then book her 2 more times for a total of 4 over a 364 day period. So it was obvious she did something right. ;) But yeah never going to forget the first time with her or the 4th for that matter, but the 1st time will always be the strongest memory. There will come a day Kassie your luck will run out! Even if we never leave the bar. You will be like OMFG! You! It will then come back to you like a ton of bricks exactly why I will remember the first time in particular till the day I leave this earth. ;D ;D

Whitney

Its the weekend and I know you guys want to play! I'll be leaving soon. My shift is 7pm-7am! Let me rock 👅your world and rock 👄mine as well!
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Phoenix

Jagged

Make sure  Ironman  does  not   show

So  Kassie  will   cum  bakc  next  year    LOL    :o

Ironman

Quote from: Jagged on Dec 13, 2015, 11:33 AM

Make sure  Ironman  does  not   show

So  Kassie  will   cum  bakc  next  year    LOL    :o

Jagged  ;D ;D  Funny man you is. ;D ;D Truth be told Kassie would probably just squash me like a bug have you ever seen the damage a lady can do with her heels on when she is ticked off? :-\ :-\

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Whitney

I'm Kassie I always cum Jagged, oops did I just say that🙊🙈
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on Jan 03, 2016, 09:45 PM
I'm Kassie I always cum Jagged, oops did I just say that🙊🙈

😄😄