News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Aubrey schedule

Started by Aubree, Dec 22, 2015, 06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renorunner

Aubrey is a beautiful and loving young lady and I cant wait to see her for the 3rd time! Every time i see her she is better then the previous time!

renorunner

Is Aubrey still confirmed for March 1st?

renorunner

Just a few more days until the beautiful Aubrey is back!!

Aubree

I'm going to be setting up a more consistent schedule (I fly in as well)
If there are certain dates that work best for you traveling gentlemen please pm me or through booking an appt online so I can make my schedule around you. I have just returned home and will be setting up next trip in the next few days.
Renorunner thank you very very much xoxo
Tennessee25 I'd love to meet you, pm me any questions or dates that you have in mind

Aubree

I will be back April 29th until May 10th
Any appointments please pm me or book online

Look forward to seeing everyone xoxo

renorunner

Sorry i could not see you this last trip but cant wait to see you in may please keep me updated on your dates or when you get there!

Aubree

Looking at May 19th until May 29th, I'll let you know by tomorrow when confirmed.

renorunner

Aubree

My trip officially starts tomorrow April 29th until May 10th.
Excited about all the different events and parties going on this trip...
Kentucky Derby is one of my favorite times of the year... outdates are always fun

I will return May 19th until the 30th. Any of those days or future please pm me so I can accommodate. Look forward to seeing everyone!!!☆☆♡♡

Mr Stamina

Aubrey is angelic!  :)

renorunner

Quote from: Aubrey on Apr 29, 2016, 03:11 AM
My trip officially starts tomorrow April 29th until May 10th.
Excited about all the different events and parties going on this trip...
Kentucky Derby is one of my favorite times of the year... outdates are always fun

I will return May 19th until the 30th. Any of those days or future please pm me so I can accommodate. Look forward to seeing everyone!!!☆☆♡♡
Hope to see you tomorrow!

Aubree

I love how your name is mr stamina on here... Still makes me laugh
And thank you sweetheart

Renorunner pm me or call the office if you know what time, otherwise I am working 3-3

Mr Stamina

Always happy to make you laugh Aubrey  ;D
One day I'll delete and re-register with a less corny name.
But if it brings a smile to Mustang ladies privy to the inside joke behind the name's origin, I'll keep this ridiculous name a while longer  ;)

Aubree

Please don't change it... Miss you by the way. How long until I see your face?

Mr Stamina

PM sent on that subject  :)