News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Aubrey schedule

Started by Aubree, Dec 22, 2015, 06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

Quote from: Aubrey on Apr 29, 2016, 03:11 AM
My trip officially starts tomorrow April 29th until May 10th.
Excited about all the different events and parties going on this trip...
Kentucky Derby is one of my favorite times of the year... outdates are always fun

I will return May 19th until the 30th. Any of those days or future please pm me so I can accommodate. Look forward to seeing everyone!!!☆☆♡♡

well save a slow dance for me, you know i can't dance very fast
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Aubree

Aubree

Tom how long am I saving this dance for? Get in here 💃🏃🏻

Just Tom

you are not the only one getting impatient with this situation darling.... with luck i will see later in the month.. in the meantime have a good time while you are off.
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Aubree

Thanks babe

Hope everything moves quickly for you. No worries, we have nothing but time. You know where to find me

Aubree

My next visit is coming up shortly
May 20th until may 31st I will be available from 3p-3a
Any other specific times please let me know in advance if possible
pm or book appointments online

Look forward to seeing everyone for another great trip 😘😘😘

Sexywife

Hello beautiful Aubrey, I was wondering if you were interested in possibly hanging out with a couple? We are planning a quick get away to Reno May 27th or 28th  and are looking for a new adventure. If interested, please let me know.

Aubree

Yes, I'm open to couples when you come in we can see if the chemistry is right. I like everyone to be comfortable with the time we spend together. When you get here let me know so I can be available for us to get to know each other.

Sexywife

I think we're going to stop in for lunch on Saturday, the 28th. Are you going to continue your 3pm- 3am shift that weekend? Would love a PM from you to plan the details.

Aubree

I will available June 29th until July 12th 🎆😘

Those of you that I've seen before ..I can't wait to make more memories and sexual adventures together, those of you that I havent... get ready!!!

I enjoy a variety of date styles ... mild to the wild🍬🍬
I'm sensual, enjoy stimulating conversation, love to laugh & quick wit. I love to start slow, take our time with foreplay and teasing until we can't wait any longer. Bringing in a friend is always double the trouble (and excitement, of course) 👭
We love to dress up for you and play teasing games that often involve a perfected switching swing 😉 wrapping you in undivided, unhurried attention is what I cater to. 😍😘

I make my trips around appointments, so pm me dates or any questions. I do my best to respond in a timely manner.
Can't wait to see everyone 🌹🌹

renorunner

Quote from: Aubrey on Jun 16, 2016, 04:57 AM
I will available June 29th until July 12th 🎆😘

Those of you that I've seen before ..I can't wait to make more memories and sexual adventures together, those of you that I havent... get ready!!!

I enjoy a variety of date styles ... mild to the wild🍬🍬
I'm sensual, enjoy stimulating conversation, love to laugh & quick wit. I love to start slow, take our time with foreplay and teasing until we can't wait any longer. Bringing in a friend is always double the trouble (and excitement, of course) 👭
We love to dress up for you and play teasing games that often involve a perfected switching swing 😉 wrapping you in undivided, unhurried attention is what I cater to. 😍😘

I make my trips around appointments, so pm me dates or any questions. I do my best to respond in a timely manner.
Can't wait to see everyone 🌹🌹

Guess i will have to come see you on the 29th and celebrate by birthday twice at the ranch!

Ironman

Wow RR you are going to party with 3 girls at once your next trip. 8) Make sure you take your blue vitamins. ;D  ;D

Seriously though Aubrey is a cool lady if you catch her in the right mood.

You still don't count though young lady we never officially finished our go around, but never say never we might give it a do over someday.

You do have one serious flaw though your choice of NFL team. ;)

Aubree

Yes renorunner ... let's celebrate!!😘

renorunner

Quote from: Aubrey on Jun 18, 2016, 04:09 AM
Yes renorunner ... let's celebrate!!😘
yes lets! :-*

Mr Stamina

Angelic Aubrey is back!  :)