News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Classy Kassie's Return💜💋

Started by Whitney, Jan 02, 2016, 12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Hello Ladies and Gentleman I'll be returning to the Mustang and available January 6th. If you are interested in some companionship my working schedule is 7pm-7am everyday, however my hours can be made flexible to fit your desired time if my hours do not work for you.
Im a down to earth sexual freak of nature! I take pleasure in making you smile, taking my time, and having a great conversation with a man a lady or both. Chemistry is the key for me and its not just about sex! I offer much more than that. If you have any questions or want to prebook me ahead of time feel free to pm me! I have MANY erotic surprises this year and I'm so excited to share them with you! I look forward to your company💋

Hola Señoras y señores voy a estar regresando al 06 de enero Mustang y disponible. Si usted está interesado en algunos compañerismo mi horario de trabajo es de 7pm-7am todos los días , sin embargo mis horas se pueden hacer flexible para adaptarse a su tiempo deseado si mis horas no trabajan para usted.
Im un pies en la tierra monstruo sexual de la naturaleza! Tengo el placer de hacer sonreír, tomando mi tiempo, y tener una gran conversación con un hombre una mujer o ambos. La química es la clave para mí y no es sólo sobre el sexo! Yo ofrezco mucho más que eso . Si usted tiene alguna pregunta o quieres prerreservar la exención antes de tiempo no dude en pm mí! Tengo sorpresas eróticas MUCHAS este año y estoy muy emocionado de compartir con ustedes ! Espero con interés su company💋
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Paradise

Whitney

Whitney

Your 💜sweetheart💜 is back at the Mustang! Cum see me in action, I have sexy valentine lingerie, edible lotions and potions for your cravings, toys you can only IMAGINE of and sexy girlfriends that I love to party with! My schedule is 7pm-7am but I'm available for appointments anytime! You can also message me on here or call for more info and book me at (775)343-1224 I'll be waiting💜

Cobia

Quote from: Kassie on Feb 10, 2016, 05:48 PM
Your 💜sweetheart💜 is back at the Mustang! Cum see me in action, I have sexy valentine lingerie, edible lotions and potions for your cravings, toys you can only IMAGINE of and sexy girlfriends that I love to party with! My schedule is 7pm-7am but I'm available for appointments anytime! You can also message me on here or call for more info and book me at (775)343-1224 I'll be waiting💜

How long are you going to be there?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Whitney

Not sure but I do post at least 72 hours ahead before I leave

Cobia

Quote from: Kassie on Feb 10, 2016, 11:53 PM
Not sure but I do post at least 72 hours ahead before I leave

Check your messages please.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Whitney

Hi I'm Kassie, I'm back and here for your sweet erotic pleasure! Cum explore and fulfill all your sensual fantasies on my playground. I'm a confident, classy, beautiful European/Native American woman decent that will have you mesmerized as I let you touch my sexy silky skin and let my long dark hair flow and my beautiful breasts sway again your lips to our rhythm! Forget what you think you know or don't know, slide into my world and let me take you to unforgettable wonders! My schedule is 7pm-7am Monday-Sunday. Feel free to call ahead and schedule an appointment or pm me here on the forum for any questions. If my schedule doesn't fit yours than I'm happy to accommodate you with that however I will need to know in advance! What ever you desire I will be here wanting and waiting!💋

Just Tom

hey ya Hot Stuff, good to see you back
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Whitney

Whitney

Hello loves I'm Not at the ranch this moment but I will be returning FEBRUARY 10TH! Ahhh one of my favorite month's! Valentine's Day💘​ is just around the corner and so far I have no plans that day with anyone in particular. I'm a very open intimate, passionate sexual goddess that loves to please my partner and be pleased, so if you think you can handle my mysterious mind, smooth sexy legs wrapped around you, my soft lips/ fingers caressing every part of you from head to toe, and a few laughs here and there, I can go all night and...Yass I really can! To all the men/women/couples all over the world come out to the Mustang Ranch and celebrate this beautiful romantic month with me! Relax and enjoy the finer things in life and I promise to give you an unbelievable non rushed experience that you will never forget or regret! If you would like to book me right away for any day (after the 9th) in February or near future you can contact me privately by messaging me on here or you can phone the office!
                                                              ❤KASSIE