News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tatyana's Schedule

Started by naughtytatyana, Feb 19, 2016, 02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naughtytatyana

Hi,

I'll be at the Mustang until February 29th and I'm looking for a Teddy Bear. Grrr...

Tatyana

Tennessee25

I keep looking at your photo but I don't see your schedule......I'll keep looking though

Tennessee25

I just realized there are more photos
Very nice
I'll keep looking at them until I find your schedule
Lol

Tennessee25

Man those photos are off the charts

Cobia

Hot pictures for sure !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

naughtytatyana

My schedule is:

February 16-29th.

I may do another trip in March, but haven't decided yet. I'll definitely be back this summer.

Tennessee25

Quote from: naughtytatyana on Feb 20, 2016, 02:45 AM
My schedule is:

February 16-29th.

I may do another trip in March, but haven't decided yet. I'll definitely be back this summer.

Oh man , I was having so much fun trying to find your schedule in your photos ....lol

naughtytatyana

My updated schedule is:

February 15-29th
March 11-26th

naughtytatyana

I'm back and ready to be the fruit in your loom!

Here until March 26th.

naughtytatyana

I'll be at the Mustang until August 14th. 9 am to 9 pm. Call and make an appointment: 800-727-8638

naughtytatyana

I'll be popping out of a cake in the bar every morning at 9 am from today until August 31st.

Tatyana

Twitter: @naughtytatyana

shutterbug

Does "until August 31st" mean you'll be working on the 31st, or leaving on the 31st, and therefore not working?

I've been drooling over - I mean respectfully reading - your posts for quite some time now, but our paths just never happen to cross. You have this bad habit of always leaving right before I can manage to get there. And once again, I have a trip planned for Sept. 1st, and there you go again skipping out early. But hey, I don't hold grudges. So I might be able to leave a day early and get there before you leave. So I wanted to see if you were planning to work on the 31st, and if you might be able to fit in a quicky before you pack up.

naughtytatyana

My only bad habit is that sometimes I don't properly separate recycling. :)

I'll be working until 9 pm on the 31st. If you can make it on the 31st, call the office and let them know what time, so I'm free. 

800-727-8638

Thanks for reading my posts!

oooxxx

shutterbug

Quote from: naughtytatyana on Aug 20, 2016, 10:54 PM
My only bad habit is that sometimes I don't properly separate recycling. :)

I'll be working until 9 pm on the 31st. If you can make it on the 31st, call the office and let them know what time, so I'm free. 

Thanks for the clarification. Now I just have to see if I can get there before you leave. And I guess I'll also have to try to find some sex-themed recycling bins for your room. I can't risk having my reputation tarnished by someone finding out that I've spent time with a girl who doesn't recycle properly. We take such things very seriously over here in California.

naughtytatyana

Sex-themed recycling bins - yes! My kind of guy.

Twitter: @naughtytatyana