News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YELP

Started by Phoenix, Mar 15, 2016, 08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Naughtyayanna you are a GOD send and i havent ever felt such a warm all around feeling from a girl who roots come from one of the coldest places in the us (  :-X inside joke between me and you girl...giggels) and the way you encourage me even on YELP ( when she seen how few stars we got she said oh fuck no the world needs to see we are way more than a 3 star establishment "i'm goona post Immediately" and she got on there and gave us 5 stars and posted about me and blogged about me and the ranch also  :-*  :-*  :-* ) and are so very comfortably reassuring your GOD blessed beauty on the inside Deffinately shines thru and is completed by your outward beauty and over all dispostion and actions  :-* much luv and you are (in  my whole hearted opinion) a keeper and will excell here at the Mustang beyound your wildest dreams ;) oh and yes im so glad my client Puppy (from playboy radio) agreed with me to play with you during our party and Hey now you can put a notch on your belt that you were apart of Puppys first threesome with me  :o  :D  :-* sooooo lokking forward to a climatic furtue of two girl parties with you  :)

Tennessee25

If the Mustang is a 3 star, the other ones are a 1 star

Tennessee25

Love ranch north
Sheris

naughtytatyana

if you've had a good experience at the Mustang, would you consider going on Yelp and giving us a good review? I was shocked to see only nine reviews and several of them were obviously bogus.

Tennessee25

Quote from: naughtytatyana on Mar 17, 2016, 02:16 AM
if you've had a good experience at the Mustang, would you consider going on Yelp and giving us a good review? I was shocked to see only nine reviews and several of them were obviously bogus.

I did

naughtytatyana

Tennessee25

Quote from: naughtytatyana on Mar 18, 2016, 03:59 AM
Thank you!

YW
I never thought of going to Yelp
But I agree that the MR is much more than a 3

caveman

I agree to!!!!!
I would be happy to share my exspearances with other. Need some help getting started. I can't speeck for anyone else but I do like seeing people have fun because I like having fun myself.

Tennessee25

Quote from: caveman on Mar 19, 2016, 08:45 PM
I agree to!!!!!
I would be happy to share my exspearances with other. Need some help getting started. I can't speeck for anyone else but I do like seeing people have fun because I like having fun myself.

Caveman,
You might have to send yours to Ripleys Believe It Or Not
He would probably send it back cause he wouldn't believe it. Lol