Main Menu

💚Your Sexy Kassie Just Landed💚

Started by Whitney, Mar 16, 2016, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Well thank you, thank you very much Redwood😘
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Whitney

Hello loves I'm back! This hot ass is 110% charged and these sexy legs will be stepping out on the floor tonight so.....if you want to see what dreams are really made of then cum into my world of bliss and endless enjoyment! My shift is 7pm-7am or you can always call the office to schedule an appointment with me @ (775-343-1224). I'm flexible to your schedule as well and I can't wait to meet you.
                                                                    Xoxo❤KASSIE
Hola ama que estoy de vuelta! Este caliente culo es el 110% cargado y estas piernas sexy será salir en el piso esta noche así que ..... si quieres ver lo que los sueños son realmente hechas de cum entonces en mi mundo de la dicha y el disfrute sin fin! Mi turno es 7 pm-7am o siempre puede llamar a la oficina para programar una cita conmigo @ (775-343-1224). Soy flexible a su horario también y no puedo esperar para encontrarle.
                           Xoxo❤KASSIE

Rod

Props for posting also in Spanish, but you should know that just using Google Translator doesn't always translate correctly. Lots of funny (and inaccurate) translations here.

Thumbs up for the effort though. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Whitney

Lol esta bien Rod, pero los hispanos sabe que cuando yo habla esta bien rico😘

Just Tom

heya Hot Stuff... welcome back and happy new year
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Whitney

Hey you sexy😘 btw I love my new pony, thank you!

Whitney

Hi lovers I'm here and ready to get all dolled up and look sexy hot for you. I'll be on the floor tonight from 7pm-7am make sure to plan ahead and come see me before doing anything this Valentine Weekend or you can plan to involve me in it😘 I want a Valentine for Valentines!
                                                                  ❤KASSIE

Whitney

Hi Guys I'm Back And Ready For A Lot Of Excitement😉My Pussy Is💦And Who Doesn't Like A Beautiful Wet Pussy! My Shift Is 7pm-7am Or You Can Call The Office To Schedule An Appointment With Me @ (775)343-1224
                                                   XOXO Kassie

Whitney

Hello gentlemen your hot wet lover is back!😻
Sorry if you missed me my last trip..
I'm here now and my shift is 7pm-7am
I'll be anxiously waiting❌⭕❌⭕

lumberjack0306

Was just   there   sorry   I missed  you .

Whitney

I'm here until Wednesday guys xoxo😘

Whitney

I'm back lovers😋 Its summer I'm hot and extra horny let's go!! My shift starts from 7pm-7am so if your lookin for a little romance under the stars and a nice wett pussy I'll be right here 💋
                                               xoxo Kassie

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on May 24, 2017, 07:29 PM
I'm back lovers😋 Its summer I'm hot and extra horny let's go!! My shift starts from 7pm-7am so if your lookin for a little romance under the stars and a nice wett pussy I'll be right here 💋
                                               xoxo Kassie

I am going to point out you are hot even in the dead of winter.😉 you also seem to be horny in the winter time as well.

However the one time I did book her in the summer time in 2012 she did seem to bring it even more so then she usually did.

But for those of you that have not spent time with Kassie on a mattress yet what you alls waiting for?

But don't let the young lady fool you she is hot 365 days a year 366 on a leap year, and horny. The girl is part nymphomaniac😉😆😆😎

fuegomyeggo

Quote from: Ironman on May 25, 2017, 02:15 PM
But don't let the young lady fool you she is hot 365 days a year 366 on a leap year, and horny. The girl is part nymphomaniac😉😆😆😎

Schyeaa!!  Kassie seemed like she was more excited during our party than I was.  And I was pretty dayum excited!

Ironman

Quote from: fuegomyeggo on May 25, 2017, 11:03 PM
Quote from: Ironman on May 25, 2017, 02:15 PM

Schyeaa!!  Kassie seemed like she was more excited during our party than I was.  And I was pretty dayum excited!

Yeah when she is in the right mood the girl can make your toe nails curl along with some other things. 8)