News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

💚Your Sexy Kassie Just Landed💚

Started by Whitney, Mar 16, 2016, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Hi guys your hot babe is back at the house. Im having a FA🤘🏼summer and I don't want it to end! Stop by If your not sure what to do with your summer or don't have plans I can come up with a few ideas over good sexy company, good wett pussy, good hard dick, drinks and great laughs!
Hope to see you soon!
                                      Xoxo KASSIE😘
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Whitney

Last weekend I'll be in house guys so dont miss out on a great opportunity to get to know me and a chance to fulfill both our desires together, its much more fun and exciting when the feelings are equally mutual😏! Cum show me some Love! Oh and FYI ill be back for HOT AUGUST NIGHTS!
                                            XOXO KASSIE
                    P.S. I'M PASSIONATE AND LOVE WHAT I DO❤💋

Whitney

Always count on your hot Kassie to be right on time! I told I'd be back and I can't wait to see all the sexy Hot August Nighterrs....be ready to take this cookie!🍪👅
                    Xoxo Kassie😘
         💕My shift us 7pm-7am💕

Whitney

Your sexy playful Kassie is back! If you missed me or didn't get a chance to enjoy me yet, here is another perfect opportunity to make your dreams come true! I'm sexy, fun, down to earth, a real pleaser, good vibes only type of woman!
My scheduled hours are: 7pm-7am so don't hesitate to message me on here to book an appointment or show up and surprise is even better! I love surprises😘😘 I hope to see all of you soon! XOXO
                                     👅❤KASSIE❤👅

Whitney

Hello gentleman I'm back and will be hitt'n the floor tomorrow Friday, September 22nd..My shift is 7pm-7am so if you want to cum see me so I can fulfill your fantasy, every wish, want, need and desire..that would make me one excited wett woman! I look forward to seeing you sexy MEN!😘💦
                            Your truely one and only,
                                      ❤KASSIE❤

Whitney

HI GUYS I'M IN HOUSE FOR 1 MORE WEEK!! 💋SO IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THEE BEST DAM TIME OF YOUR LIFE💁🏻 THEN CUM SEE ME HERE AT THE WORLD FAMOUS MUSTANG RANCH💋 GUARANTEED I CAN MAKE IT A EXPERIENCE THAT IS UNFORGETTABLE AND TIME WELL WORTH SPENT WITH kASSie🍑!! I ENJOY YOU MEN AND WOMAN SO LET'S MAKE IT EPIC! I LOVE SURPRISES so you can either show up with your COCK ready to expload and party with me or call the office @(800)727-8638 and book an appointment! My hours are 7pm-7am I LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING YOU FEEL GOOD AND HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME TOGETHER💋👅

X🍑X🍑 KASSIE😉

Whitney

Hello lovers I'm here and ready! I'll be starting Wednesday! My shift is 7pm-7am. Cum enjoy yourself with me I'll take very good care of you! I hope to see you soon! 💗😘

Alexia

Yes!! So excited this gorgeous lady is back. She's hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  She will blow your mind fellas.

Whitney

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 07, 2017, 10:57 PM
Yes!! So excited this gorgeous lady is back. She's hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  She will blow your mind fellas.
Look who's talking with your hot sexy self! I think a two girl party is calling our name 😁💣💥🔥