News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Phoenix hangs up her heels

Started by Phoenix, Mar 24, 2016, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

:-[ yes it's sad but true I have had basically only 3 different pairs of high heel platform shoes for the past 10 or so years as a dancer/working girl and they are shot :'( (they have been super glued, duck taped, nailed and taken to the shoe repair more than a handful of times) (in comparison they remind me of my grandpas favorite pair of lawn mowing tennis shoes....laughs,for real ;D)  (just to save money, and they were my all time faves ;)) that being said thank GOD they have a website called Yandy.com or Yandi.com (just a heads up for those who have been wanting to send me gifts at the ranch; but wasn't quite shure wut to send me   ;)) and I think you can get gift cards from that site and send it to the ranch for me that way I can order 3 new pairs to last for years to cum so I can continue to look sexy for my male,female,frequent fuckers, and new cummers :o :D ok GODbless :-* looking forward to sliding my feet into some form fitting New heels :D

naughtytatyana

shooter

The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Prospector Bob

I was just listening to this song on the radio... The Eagles, "Those Shoes." I immediately thought of Phoenixxx & this thread. I think this song would be perfect for a lap dance from Phe Phe! I got wood just thinkin' about it! :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57-bBwiIsWU

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

caveman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Apr 01, 2016, 08:19 AM
I was just listening to this song on the radio... The Eagles, "Those Shoes." I immediately thought of Phoenixxx & this thread. I think this song would be perfect for a lap dance from Phe Phe! I got wood just thinkin' about it! :o

Thanks for putting that  link up. I like that song & I can see what your saying. Dam that's a hot iamage!

Prospector Bob

Quote from: caveman on Apr 04, 2016, 02:55 AM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Apr 01, 2016, 08:19 AM

Thanks for putting that  link up. I like that song & I can see what your saying. Dam that's a hot iamage!

Yer welcum, Mr. Caveman...
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Little_Mel

Phoenix dont scare me! When I hear that someone is hanging it up I think they're leaving.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Wildfire

Quote from: Little_Mel on Apr 04, 2016, 08:56 AM
Phoenix dont scare me! When I hear that someone is hanging it up I think they're leaving.

That was my same thought when I saw the subject tittle .

Phoenix

However for my frequent fukers I do need new heels in a size 5 you can find them on yandy.com....red magnum platforms with straps, white or mirror or metallic 7 1/2in platforms, and black platforms with ankle straps

Phoenix

Quote from: Phoenix on Apr 07, 2016, 05:16 PM
However for my frequent fukers I do need new heels in a size 5 you can find them on yandy.com....red magnum platforms with straps, white or mirror or metallic 7 1/2in platforms, and black platforms with ankle straps ;)

Lancelot Link

Here ya go, guys... CLICK HERE -->  yandy.com

Phoenix

Awh GODbless your heart Lance a lot thank you :-*

Phoenix

Just superglued them two more times today :( ....broken heels,cancelled appointments, house Packed full of ladies, it's springtime,  ??? Wuts a girl to do ? Go or stay?...I luv the girls yet I need a better reason to stay than that ??? Hint hint....new heels an more consistent clients :-* should be a climatic place to start ;)

coralin

Still no new heels?  No one has stepped up yet for this desperate firecracker?  So disappointed!

Lancelot Link

Phoenix, perhaps if you posted the links to a few styles that you like, someone would send them to ya?

OR... better yet...

Click here!!  -->  Yandy GIFT CARDS