News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mr. Stamina

Started by Phoenix, Apr 12, 2016, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Hey there sexy it's me Beau  ;) (I don't have an account yet so Phoenix let me log in under her name) I've been wanting to thank you so very much for writing such a great review about our climatic time together AND for the real climaxes during our time together  :-*  Can't wait to do it again soon  ;) call the ranch and/or send a p.m. to make an appointment with me ;)

shooter

I was looking at your pictures the other day. Figure you must be new as I have not met you.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Little_Mel

Isn't she just adorable! You can't tell by looking at her, but Beau will be the one to corrupt you.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

shooter

I was corrupted many, many moons ago.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Mr Stamina

Thank you Beau! :)

I'm sorry that I missed you on the recent follow-up trip.  I got my butt kicked pretty good by Aubrey, Alexia, and Jaylynn.

I also have a confession: I did not understand a key Mustang rule, and mistook not being approached as a lack of interest.  Obviously given your post that wasn't the case.  Alexia set me straight near the end of the trip.  (Any guys new to the MR please read: if you are having a chat with one or a group of ladies, another courtesan is not allowed to approach you, even if you've partied with her before and want her to come over.  You have to approach her, or if you are too shy for that, a "come join us" wave from across the bar will suffice.  Yep, shy guys like us are going to have to just grow a pair...)

Beau, let's have lots of make-up time together on my next visit!  Now that I know the rules, I'll bring my manners next time.

p.s. Little_Mel you're right, and now that her pictures are posted, we can all tell!  Take a look at Beau in the floral dress picture.  Sweet, beautiful, innocent girl next door at first glance, right?  Now, look closer into those eyes...closer...those eyes...

Beau

Hey there,
I'm so happy to hear from you ( I also was beginning to feel a false sense of disinterest ). I can't wait for our make-up time  ;) Please, pm me when that might be ( I have an account now).

Love,
Beau

Mr Stamina

Thanks Beau!  Make-up sex is the best!  ;)  PM sent...