News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

We're is everybody

Started by Phoenix, Apr 12, 2016, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Peek a boo  ;D whelp we had a few viewers ask why there aren't a lot of girls posting on the forum (we were in parties,outdates, or in the bar dancing, laughing,drinking, streaking,ect. :o ;D) now it's my turn to ask...where is everybody  ??? Not in the bar? Not in my room? And not on the forum?  :o :o 8) seen alot of ya enjoying our bungalows with alot of the ladies    ;) i wanna cum too....giggels Hmmmm    all must be busy including me in your spring fling schedule or headed this way for me ;) I'm only here thru next Tuesday and not sure when I'm comming back and yippie spring has started this week also so let's do this and start spring off with an errotic blast ;) remember i do enjoy forum foreplay  :-*

shooter

I'm in my Lazy-boy having a beer.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Lecher

I'm saving energy for CWMC 20 in late July. Hopefully ya'll will host a pool party. Last years highlight of the weekend!

Just Tom

doing laundry and having a beer
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Little_Mel

of course we'll have a pool party again!
Just don't threaten to throw me in again.  ;D
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Cobia

I am in north Texas camped out at a lake catching the crap out of catfish and getting rained on.  (....and it is cold)
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

nice  :) sounds very relaxing yet i need you to come here so i can  climaticly relax with you all ;) im not gonna be here for cwmc so now is the time to come in and enjoy my errotic ways im only here until this cumming tuesdaynight :-*

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on Apr 13, 2016, 06:08 PM
nice  :) sounds very relaxing yet i need you to come here so i can  climaticly relax with you all ;) im not gonna be here for cwmc so now is the time to come in and enjoy my errotic ways im only here until this cumming tuesdaynight :-*

It will be a while but I will let you know Phe.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Phoenix

sounds great enjoy some deep fried catfish for me Cobia

Just Tom

weekly update.... 30 days to being homeless, looking for a place to to go, but they're buying them faster than the 'For Sale' sign installer can get the signs planted... wish me luck, or i may just take up residence in the parking lot

Cobia

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 25, 2016, 02:24 AM
weekly update.... 30 days to being homeless, looking for a place to to go, but they're buying them faster than the 'For Sale' sign installer can get the signs planted... wish me luck, or i may just take up residence in the parking lot

Get a 2 story tent

Thumper

Confused!  Are you moving out of Texas?  Why 30 day to homeless?

Thumper  :P

Cobia

Quote from: Thumper on Apr 25, 2016, 04:51 AM
Confused!  Are you moving out of Texas?  Why 30 day to homeless?

Thumper  :P

Not me Thumper.  It is Just Tom.

Aubree

We always have vacancy for you Tom

Just Tom

Quote from: Aubrey on Apr 25, 2016, 03:57 PM
We always have vacancy for you Tom

Thank you Aubrey, but the daily commute to and from work would suck all the fun out of living at the Mustang, so i will just come to visit, soon i hope.  i don't want to be compared to fish... as in 'house guests and fish both start to smell after three days' Benjamin Franklin

Looking harder to find a new house to call home, wish me luck....