My star studded trip with Morgan, Aubrey, Violet, and the rest of the girls.

Started by Navyguy, Apr 20, 2016, 05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyguy

Ill probably break this up into three seperate replies so that I acknowledge each girl as they should.
As stated, I recently went to the ranch this past weekend (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night) after being away for five or so years. 

So first, the backstory...I flew into Reno that night, landing around 9pm.  My trip to Reno wasn't to gamble, it was specifically to go to the ranch, perhaps see some old faces, see the new, and see if anything has changed since I was last there.  I checked into the Circus Circus and then immediately headed to exit 28.  I got to the  ranch around 10pm on Saturday night, and there was actually a bachelor party going on.  I was at least glad to see the bar hadn't changed its location, so decided to sit down and have a couple drinks.

I dont think much has changed, aside from the jukebox they added (Ill get to that later).  I noticed JR was on stage hula hooping (That's still a thing, and she was great at it).  I got my normal beer, and noticed two girls talking to a guy next to me (Mimi and Morgan).  After a little it of musical chairs, I ended up spending the rest of my night talking to Morgan, booking a party with her.

Ah, Morgan...blonde hair, nice body, and she knew how to treat a man.  We booked the sweet, and all I am going to say is that, even after 5 years away from it all, she definitely showed me what I was missing all those years.  We had our fun for a while, and on a side note, I would recommend the outside jacuzzi to anyone's party, especially if it is a clear night because the stars are lovely.

After the party, went back to the bar, had a couple of drinks, mingled a bit with Violet and Tiffany before being able to talk to Aubrey (Honestly, she was one of the girls I wanted to party with before I left.).  We ended up setting up a two girl party the next night, which I will cover tomorrow.

All in all, Day 1 was a great trip, and things would only get better.

Navyguy

The next morning I decided to gamble a bit, only because I didnt want to spend ALL day at the ranch, and hell, it is Reno after all.  My game of choice is normally blackjack, however I played craps for a few hours, basically breaking even.  I had promised Aubrey and Morgan the night prior I would pick up some Chicken Parmesan, so I headed to the ranch around 5pm with food in tow.

I arrive, and Morgan and Aubrey are already waiting for me.  We eat our food, and I talk to get to know Aubrey a little better.  I can't say this enough, but I really love the atmosphere and the vibe the bar gives.  It is very welcoming.  Anyway, after some more discussion, I take them to the back and we plan a two girl party.  We decided on the suite with the really big bed (I can't remember the name).  The night itself was glorious, a dip in the hot tub, bubble bath, champagne (with a little incident) and lots of laughter.  Both Aubrey and Morgan were fun to be around, and they really did make me feel great. I would recommend two girl parties with them to anyone.  They mesh well together, and it is important that both girls get along with each other, to make your experiance that much better.

After the party, went back to the bar.  It was Aubrey's last night so she had to go back.  I said my goodbyes to her and she went back to her room.  I hung out more with Morgan, watched more hula hooping, and then headed out myself.  All in all, Day 2 was fantastic.

Navyguy

Final Day....

Woke up around noon, gambled until five playing blackjack.  Actually did rather well playing 2 hands at once.  I had a good streak going as I got up to leave.
I got to the ranch and ordered some chicken enchilada's.  I always seemed to enjoy the food at the ranch, and the beers are cheaper then other places (the mixed drinks are hit and miss however).  I ran into Morgan again and she introduced me to Coco, who I had read about in Cobia's review.  We mingled for a few hours, and I might end up having Coco give me a massage on my next visit I see her.
Phoenix and JR were on stage at differant times doing the hula hooping thing.  Times like those was when I was wondering where the karaoke machine went, as I mesed around with the jukebox again to get some good sing-along songs to play.
I was contemplating a party that night, as I had to fly out the following day, and some of the girls had apparently left that morning, while others hadnt been cleared to work yet.  I then saw Violet come from the back, and had a very short talk with her on my first night.  She had a good form, nice legs and a little taller then the other girls.  (With me being 6'5, even girls with heels seem short).  Morgan introduced me to her, and after some discussion I decided to book a party with her.
We went to the suite (to many suit names to remember, but I think it was the Asian) and had another jacuzzi party.  It was a clear night out, not really that cold.  We then did our thing inside and it was shortly over (Time flies in those parties).  We enjoyed each other's time, and went back to the bar after.  I had to leave soon after, cause I wanted to get some sleep before i flew out.

Overall, this was one of my better trips.  All three girls that I partied with were great, and I would recommend them to anyone, new or old.  I am sure all the ladies at the ranch know how to take care of men, but the three I had were definitely outstanding.  THere was no preassure, and it seemed they weren't in a rush to find another client.  I appreciate all the hard work they do.
I will be going back to the ranch on the 1st and 2nd of May.  I dont know what my intentions are yet, as I play it by ear, but I do look forward to seeing everyone again.  Thanks ladies for making my trip a memorable one. (even the girls, like Mimi, Coco, Tiffany, JR, Phoenix, Calli, Charlotte, KC, Jasper, Brandy, Riley, Erica, Kelli and anyone else I forgot who I didnt party with.)  The eye candy is always a bonus :)

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Aubree

Thank you so much for everything. I'm so glad I got the chance to meet you and spend an incredible night together. You were thoughtful and generous from the food to the bedroom. Morgan and I do love to do parties together... especially combined with someone that has your sense of humor. Our next videos include Bobby LOL
Xoxo the ditz 

Kelli

This is an awesome review :) I'm sure the ladies had just as much fun with you!

Xoxo

Kelli

Lecher

Great report and yes Aubrey is fab. I nominated her for Courtesan of the Year. She didn't win but she is to me

Phoenix

once you opened the door for me to say hi dance have a drink and play with you abit i had alot of poking around fun with you and who knows mabey you will be my birthday present to unwrap (May 2nd, if im still here by then ;):o  :-*

Tiffany

awww thanks 😘
Quote from: Navyguy on Apr 20, 2016, 06:18 PM
Final Day....

Woke up around noon, gambled until five playing blackjack.  Actually did rather well playing 2 hands at once.  I had a good streak going as I got up to leave.
I got to the ranch and ordered some chicken enchilada's.  I always seemed to enjoy the food at the ranch, and the beers are cheaper then other places (the mixed drinks are hit and miss however).  I ran into Morgan again and she introduced me to Coco, who I had read about in Cobia's review.  We mingled for a few hours, and I might end up having Coco give me a massage on my next visit I see her.
Phoenix and JR were on stage at differant times doing the hula hooping thing.  Times like those was when I was wondering where the karaoke machine went, as I mesed around with the jukebox again to get some good sing-along songs to play.
I was contemplating a party that night, as I had to fly out the following day, and some of the girls had apparently left that morning, while others hadnt been cleared to work yet.  I then saw Violet come from the back, and had a very short talk with her on my first night.  She had a good form, nice legs and a little taller then the other girls.  (With me being 6'5, even girls with heels seem short).  Morgan introduced me to her, and after some discussion I decided to book a party with her.
We went to the suite (to many suit names to remember, but I think it was the Asian) and had another jacuzzi party.  It was a clear night out, not really that cold.  We then did our thing inside and it was shortly over (Time flies in those parties).  We enjoyed each other's time, and went back to the bar after.  I had to leave soon after, cause I wanted to get some sleep before i flew out.

Overall, this was one of my better trips.  All three girls that I partied with were great, and I would recommend them to anyone, new or old.  I am sure all the ladies at the ranch know how to take care of men, but the three I had were definitely outstanding.  THere was no preassure, and it seemed they weren't in a rush to find another client.  I appreciate all the hard work they do.
I will be going back to the ranch on the 1st and 2nd of May.  I dont know what my intentions are yet, as I play it by ear, but I do look forward to seeing everyone again.  Thanks ladies for making my trip a memorable one. (even the girls, like Mimi, Coco, Tiffany, JR, Phoenix, Calli, Charlotte, KC, Jasper, Brandy, Riley, Erica, Kelli and anyone else I forgot who I didnt party with.)  The eye candy is always a bonus :)
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Alexia

Sounds like you had an awesome time. They all definitely know how to take great care you  :)

Aubree

Violet

Thanks for everything Navyguy :)
I'm happy to see you had as great of a time as we did ;)  :-*

SeattleSun

A nice write up Navy Guy.  At times I think I am the only one who makes the effort to do them.

A little Mustang Ranch Navy history.

1) JR was married to a Top Gun Instructor based at NAS Fallon.

2) Steve Ray was in the Navy but it appears she has moved on.

A Mustang Ranch Trilogy by Seattle Sun

March Madness at the Mustang Ranch by Seattle Sun
http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=1773.0

Mid Summer Nights at the Mustang Ranch by Seattle Sun
http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=2239.0

Labor Day Weekend at the Mustang Ranch by Seattle Sun
http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=2334.0

Mr Stamina

Sir Seattle, I hear you.  Rest assured you're not the only one making the effort to do trip reports.  This relative newbie wants to show his appreciation to the Mustang ladies too: I'm working up a detailed trip report from a recent four-day experience with Beau and Aubrey. The holdup is that I'm trying my best to make the writing do justice to the experience, which is impossible :).  Soon I'll give up and just post what I have, either in this section or under Trip Summaries.

NavyGuy, great report btw!  I'm sure the ladies appreciate it.