Main Menu

Phoenix has returned

Started by Phoenix, Apr 27, 2016, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

i will be working this wensday night 7p-7a until next tuesday night  :-*

Navyguy

Phoenix

:o ;D hi gumby :-* so i went to walmart after my last trip to the ranch and you will never guess wut was the first box set movie i noticed they had... Gumby and Poky :D can you believe it ha ha ha i instantly thought about our new nicknames we gave each other at the ranch...and i was seconds away from buying it just to bring it back to the ranch with me to give to you during your next visit  ;D  ;D  ;D yet i wasnt shure at that time when you would be returning  ;D it made for a great chuckle/giggel in my head thats for shure so i HAD to tell you asap when i got on the forum...hope this puts a giggel in your gut and a smile on your face...im poking you yet im not touching you...tee hee heee

Navyguy

Thats hilarious...

Ill be back Sunday and Monday this week, so hope to see you again.

Phoenix

yippie i just thought of something naughty :o mabey this time you can poke me back and (with me being so flexible) i could be gumby...giggels

Phoenix

schedule update I'm only here for 3 more full days/nights  Friday, Saturday and Sunday  ;) i very much looking forward to seeing you aslo, you are so fun oh and did i mention i like to climb  :o  ;D ( referring to your manly higth and strength combined with my tininess and creativity)