News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

💜Kassie's Updated Schedule💜

Started by Whitney, Aug 08, 2016, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Hello lover's I'm usually here for a week but I'm having so much fun I decided to extend my stay just for you. I will be available until August 16th, 7pm-7am. I'll be patiently waiting to cater to all your wants, needs, and desires but if you don't have time to see me during the hours I work don't worry that is no problem I can arrange whatever time you want as long as you let me know a bit in advance. Feel free to message me on here or call the Mustang Ranch Resort office @ 1800-727-8638 or 775 -343-1224 if you want some 1on1 Kassie time.😘
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Whitney

With all the events happening in August I had to take a little break and recharge the goodies. I will be ready to continue on with our pleasurable entertainment Wednesday, August 31st. Just in time for "Burning Man" and "The Rib Cook Off". Don't forget I can be your taste tester for some yummy ribs or your sexy hot flame burning woman if you want to take me out during these events! I'm excited to meet some new people, looking forward to seeing familiar ones, and can't wait to have an unforgettable time! You guys make it worth the long trip, thank you!

Whitney

Hola lovers! I'm here until September 8th Thursday afternoon, sorry its going to be a short yet exciting trip. I would love to see as many of you amazing men as I can so I'm challenging you to a sexathon and that can mean a number of things ;)! Yes this heat has me horny, juicy wet and ready to go! If you would like to get in touch with me feel free to message me on here or you can call the office and make an appointment @ (775-343-1224) My shift is 7pm-7am with no days off. I'll be kindly waiting and look forward to some great company.😘

Whitney

Hey sweethearts❤❤❤ I'm coming into town and will be available for you on Wednesday, September 19 for a short trip.... a week or so. And it will be my last trip in September so let's make an unforgettable  month always to treasure and remember😍. I look forward to seeing, greeting, and meeting some wonderful people. If you have any questions at all or would like to set an appointment up with me feel free to message me on here or if your to shy you can call the Mustang Ranch Office @ (775)343-1224 the office staff are wonderful women that will help you with any appointments you want to book or any questions you might have. See y'all very soon💋💋💋

Whitney

Hey guys I'll be here until Tuesday, October 4th so if you want hook up and have some sweet companionship cum to the Mustang Ranch and have your way with me!😍😍😘😘🙈❤

Whitney

👻BOO👻

How can I miss the best Halloween Party going on in Nevada right here at the Mustang Ranch Resort! I'm looking forward to seeing all the women and men slaying there costumes Saturday Oct. 29th😍I'll be available and ready for you sexy beasts on Tuesday, October 25th. Bet you can't guess what I'm going to be hahaha😂better yet come see for yourself and let's play😘😘💋