News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

💙Kassie's New Pics💙

Started by Whitney, Sep 24, 2016, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Hi guys new photos have arrived and more are on the way🙈Check out my sexy hot pics then cum see me at the Mustang. I'll be waiting💋   
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Just Tom

OW! you made me hurt myself girl!  those eyes, that smile, that chain drive outfit!  now i will have dreams again
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Whitney

You inspired me JT💋its wonderful to dream of a dream girl and we have so many here as you already know but its even better if I can make your dreams cum true.🙈💋💋💋💋😍😍

Alexia

Girl you're pics are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!!

Tom get your butt in here and make those dreams cum true with her 😁

Whitney

Awwww thank you Miss Alexia🙈🙈🙈 I'm so excited you back beautiful😍😘🔥

Ironman

The new pics are great, but this is not shocking Kassie doesn't take bad pictures.

Jagged

Kassie.

Definitely  like  the  new  photos  of  U.   

Jagged

BTW  Kassie  Love  the figure pose on those  photos.

Whitney

Thank you! Your Wonderful Iron Man❤When did you say you were coming back again to see me?😘😁

renorunner

When are you in house again?

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on Oct 13, 2016, 11:33 PM
Thank you! Your Wonderful Iron Man❤When did you say you were coming back again to see me?😘😁

Well er um :-\ I plan to be in Reno December 2nd and 3rd.
Make no mistake you still have what it would take to talk me out of myself imposed excile at least for 1 night. You still have everything in the right place.  ;) You were at the center of some of my most unique brothel memories.

Take the next few days think about it. If you decide you want to be part of another Ironman adventure. Send me a PM.

But short answer I will be In Reno December 2nd and 3rd.

You still have all the right stuff it would take to get me in that door at least one night.

But remember I am still fuggly. So you need to 1. Check your schedule to see if you are even going to be in the door, and 2 you need to decide if what I can come up with for you is enough for you to have to see my fuggly ass naked again.

If you can answer yes to at least 1 of those questions about 6 plus weeks out by all means drop me a PM on here young lady and we can discuss the possibility of me ending myself imposed exile from E 28.

But either way Kassie you are and always will be good people in my book. 8)

Whitney

Quote from: Jagged on Oct 09, 2016, 11:27 PM

Kassie.

Definitely  like  the  new  photos  of  U.   

😘😘😘Thank you Jagged your so kind and sweet💋

Whitney

Quote from: renorunner on Oct 14, 2016, 02:50 AM
When are you in house again?
I'm not sure renorunner I usually give a week notice as to when I will be in the house and the date I will be available😘

Whitney

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 16, 2016, 04:40 AM

Make no mistake you still have what it would take to talk me out of myself imposed excile at least for 1 night. You still have everything in the right place.  ;) You were at the center of some of my most unique brothel memories.

Take the next few days think about it. If you decide you want to be part of another Ironman adventure. Send me a PM.

You still have all the right stuff it would take to get me in that door at least one night.

But remember I am still fuggly. So you need to 1. Check your schedule to see if you are even going to be in the door, and 2 you need to decide if what I can come up with for you is enough for you to have to see my fuggly ass naked again.

If you can answer yes to at least 1 of those questions about 6 plus weeks out by all means drop me a PM on here young lady and we can discuss the possibility of me ending myself imposed exile from E 28.

Perfect I will be there😘

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on Oct 17, 2016, 07:33 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Oct 16, 2016, 04:40 AM

Perfect I will be there😘
🤗