News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Is it possible?

Started by shooter, Aug 29, 2013, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

Is it possible to get not only the ladies schedules, but their shifts too? I hate getting out there only to find she has just left or will not be on shift for   a couple hours.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

johann

My solution to that is to call ahead and ask what my chosen lady's schedule is going to be.  Either that, or make an appointment.  Although I usually try to fit appointments in with their normal schedule, so it doesn't mess things up too badly.

shooter

Well we have all tried the "call" and every time we call the answer is yes she is here. Then you get out there and mysteriously she is gone. Usually a family emergency, but we have another lady for you. If I had wanted another lady I would have asked about her. Seems to work the same with some appointments which is why I refuse to make one.

Phoenix

W have also had more than our fai share of stand ups and last minute cancellation yet we need to have a general time frame to be as availed as professionally possible so please keep tying with appointments we really appreciate it

shooter

I will stand you up against a wall or in the shower :-*

tobyg3

Both sides of this discussion are valid. My last trip, I arrived about 4 hours later than originally planned. If I had set an appointment, the lady would have had good reason to blow it off after a reasonable waiting time. Luckily, she was still available when I got there, and we partied just fine. I think if the lady has partied with you previously, she will trust you to show up. If you're a newbie, you're taking chances if you aren't prompt. Unless it's safe for the house to phone the customer when he/she is a no-show, or to advise that the lady they booked had to leave for an emergency or some other matter, there isn't any way to assure the arrival and meet. I know some of the other houses require a deposit for appointments, but don't know if that's a better option.

The one thing I can say with total confidence, especially after my last visit, is that the MR has a great back-up list, that can easily make you forget who you came to see originally. I don't personally see a solution, so I can only suggest we keep an open mind on both sides, and keep the karma positive.

(hey, I'm a child of the 50's - cut me some slack)

Quote from: Phoenix on Sep 13, 2013, 03:07 AM
W have also had more than our fai share of stand ups and last minute cancellation yet we need to have a general time frame to be as availed as professionally possible so please keep tying with appointments we really appreciate it

Phoenix

Bravo Toby cv very well and positively put :-*

Alan

Planes can be late on arrival; the customer has no control of this and he is late for his appointment with the lady....

Cobia

Quote from: Alan on Oct 15, 2013, 02:14 PM
Planes can be late on arrival; the customer has no control of this and he is late for his appointment with the lady....

Right.....3 yrs. ago American Airlines caused me to be 14 hrs. late.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

tobyg3

Cell phones are pretty common now, so I can only advise, if you're delayed, give the MR a call (you might want to keep the number somewhere other than your phone's directory).
Regarding the apparent bait-and-switch scenario, I would ask to speak to management directly, and air my grievance. It may not produce a solution, but at least you tried.
Just as an aside, speaking directly to management is not the same as posting on the forum, since you never know if mgmt is even made aware of the grievance. I find the forum to be a great way to vent or cheer or just express yourself. I just wish it was a lot more active.

(I'm just sayin')

Phoenix

Yes just as we understand delays bececause please believe we have asked for your understanding when we are delayed :-* because of flights dr.. Or un foreseen extended parties we do however do the best we can to give you our full attention :o and thank you also for trying different avenues on getting ahold of us thru the ranch  :-*

johann

@Phoenix, Yeah, I hear you on that one.  Sometimes stuff just happens that you gotta deal with.  That being said, I've been visiting the Wild Horse and MR for quite a few years now, I've made an appointment every time, and have never been stood up by a lady here.  So for my money that's a really good track record.

Of course, I also make a 100% effort to get there at the promised time, and to date have only ever been late once, because there was some major roadwork on I80 going over the Donner Pass.  It was down to one lane in either direction, and traffic just crawling.  I just called ahead to the Wild Horse, and explained the situation, and the lady I was planning to party with was totally cool with it.

The man thing is that as long as there's good communication about any problems, you can usually work things out.