News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🔥🔥🔥 Your Amazon Goddess is back 🔥🔥🔥

Started by Alexia, Jan 23, 2017, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

Hi all! It's been gone part of the summer but I'm back in house. I'm available starting today August 20th for a week maybe 2. Come visit me before I take off again.

I'm available 3p-3am or anytime by appt. See you soon 💋💋💋💋

Alexia

Heading out tomorrow. Cum visit tonight! I'm available 3p-3am 😘😘😘😘

You can always message me at alexia@mustangranch.com to set up a future date or find out my upcoming schedule for the ranch ❤️

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Alexia on Aug 27, 2019, 08:28 PM

You can always message me at alexia@mustangranch.com to set up a future date or find out my upcoming schedule for the ranch ❤️

can someone please also cross Alexia off of my list? I like that this is a group activity  ;D
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 28, 2019, 09:57 AM

can someone please also cross Alexia off of my list? I like that this is a group activity  ;D

Bigfoot Miss Lena needs your assistance again.😁

Now 6 years ago I would have considered possibly taking this mission myself since I have booked with Alexia twice.  But in the here and now I no longer go into the field myself on multi girl missions.  So Bigfoot time for another special OP 😁   Have the mission report on my desk within a week after completion of the assignment.😎😉 😄😄

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 29, 2019, 02:09 AM

Now 6 years ago I would have considered possibly taking this mission myself since I have booked with Alexia twice.  But in the here and now I no longer go into the field myself on multi girl missions.  So Bigfoot time for another special OP 😁   Have the mission report on my desk within a week after completion of the assignment.😎😉 😄😄

thanks Ironman 😉 I'm glad someone is encouraging my shenanigans in any way at all 😂 Bigfoot has such a hard life helping me bed girls, right?
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 01, 2019, 09:18 AM

thanks Ironman 😉 I'm glad someone is encouraging my shenanigans in any way at all 😂 Bigfoot has such a hard life helping me bed girls, right?

Yes it must be difficult for him.😄 But I think he can survive the mission.

He is fortunate I don't have the Resources for more than one girl at a time anymore😥. You would have Crossed Charlotte Alexia, and Tori off all at the same time before BF even got the chance.😉. Then just for fun we would have moved on to Jasmine.😁😁

Then as a cool down we would have done a one on one maybe filmed it.  Well OK 🤔🤔 Maybe not film it.😄😄

Unfortunately like I said I don't have the resources to take on the Multi girl missions myself directly anymore.😟 So Bigfoot will just have to man up and help  you out Miss Lena in your quest to form a tag team with the entire Mustang Roster of ladies.😎

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 01, 2019, 10:32 AM

He is fortunate I don't have the Resources for more than one girl at a time anymore😥. You would have Crossed Charlotte Alexia, and Tori off all at the same time before BF even got the chance.😉. Then just for fun we would have moved on to Jasmine.😁😁

Then as a cool down we would have done a one on one maybe filmed it.  Well OK 🤔🤔 Maybe not film it.😄😄

Unfortunately like I said I don't have the resources to take on the Multi girl missions myself directly anymore.😟 So Bigfoot will just have to man up and help  you out Miss Lena in your quest to form a tag team with the entire Mustang Roster of ladies.😎

I think he should play it safe and try to win the lottery 😉 I have a long list...
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 03, 2019, 10:14 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 01, 2019, 10:32 AM

I think he should play it safe and try to win the lottery 😉 I have a long list...

I am sure he does play I do two twice a week I just ain't that lucky.🙄😄

Alexia

Omg yes me & Lena need to play together!! Who is going to be the lucky guy?

Alexia

Hey fellas! I'm back in house and available until next Thurs 9/26 in the afternoon.

My schedule is 3p-3am but if you make arrangements earlier by calling the office or emailing to set up an appt; I'm more than happy to accommodate you.

See you soon 😁

Xoxo Alexia

alexia@mustangranch.com

Ironman

Quote from: Alexia on Sep 20, 2019, 10:46 PM
Omg yes me & Lena need to play together!! Who is going to be the lucky guy?

Bigfoot.😁. He is Lena's top executive personal assistant on the two girl party thing.😉😁😁

Alexia

Hey everyone! I'm back in house. I'll be here for a week starting this evening. I'm available 3p-3a or anytime by appt.

If you'd like to make an appt you can call the office or email me: alexia@mustangranch.com

XOXO Alexia 💋

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Alexia on Oct 24, 2019, 11:29 PM
Hey everyone! I'm back in house. I'll be here for a week starting this evening. I'm available 3p-3a or anytime by appt.

If you'd like to make an appt you can call the office or email me: alexia@mustangranch.com

XOXO Alexia 💋

yayyy so excited that you're back 🥰
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Alexia

Still waiting for someone to get in between Lena & me 😈❤️

Come see me tonight before I leave tomorrow morning.. It's my last night this trip. I'm available until 3am.

💋 Alexia