SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Seven Returning

Started by Seven, Feb 22, 2017, 03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Quote from: Seven on Jun 06, 2017, 11:12 PM
Hi Lovers!
I'll be back the evening of Wednesday June 21st through Tuesday June 27th. Come and get me!  :-*

Wish I could make it out there.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Seven

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I'll be back August 11th through the 18th!

The "book me" feature online doesn't work so please PM me or call the office if you would like to book an appointment.
And please accept my most sincere apologies if you've tried to use that feature in the past.

Seven

I have to leave a bit earlier than previously planned so I won't be here on Friday. Come see me tomorrow or early Thursday!

Love,
Seven

Seven

Hi Lovers!
I'm returning October 4th for about a week. Come see me! This will be my last trip for some time.
xoxo :-*

Seven

Hello Lovers!
I'll be in the house Wednesday February 28th and staying until the morning of Wednesday March 7th! See you then!
xoxoxo :-*

Bart.Pimpson

Quote from: Seven on Feb 21, 2018, 04:40 PM
Hello Lovers!
I'll be in the house Wednesday March 28th and staying until the morning of Wednesday March 7th! See you then!

Wow, staying for almost a full year?  Impressive...lol

Seven

Quote from: Bart.Pimpson on Feb 21, 2018, 05:47 PM
Quote from: Seven on Feb 21, 2018, 04:40 PM
Hello Lovers!
I'll be in the house Wednesday March 28th and staying until the morning of Wednesday March 7th! See you then!

Wow, staying for almost a full year?  Impressive...lol

Oops! Haha! Good catch. Thank you. FEBRUARY 28- March 7th!

Seven

Hello Sexy People!
I'm coming back! Tuesday March 27 to Tuesday April 3rd. Let's play!

Seven

I love it here so much, I'm going to extend my trip! Come visit me through Thursday April 5th. I'll be working all day through Thursday.
Muah!  :-*

Seven

Upcoming Dates:

May 3rd-10th. See you soon!

LenaStarrXXX

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

I booked my return trip :D I'll be back May 7th-May 24th so I'll at least see you for a couple days <3333
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram