SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tori returning

Started by Tori, Aug 04, 2017, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Ironman on May 23, 2019, 01:27 PM
32 cents?🤔 That's  not enough for even one donut. At least not a fresh donut.😄😄
Yeah... 32 cents might be enough to buy a donut hole, but not a whole donut.  :-D

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 23, 2019, 06:46 PM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 23, 2019, 11:10 AM
Quote from: Ironman on May 23, 2019, 05:09 AM
Quote from: Tori on May 23, 2019, 04:37 AM
Coming back for a trip from may 23 to June 30 with a few days off from June 16 to 19. Hope to have lots and lots of fun and orgasms with those who want them.

I am sure Chuck is giving his house  complete and deep cleaning looking for extra. Cash even if he has the party cash in hand them damn donuts are expensive. Look In and under the couch cushions Chuk, under the seats in your truck places like that.👍🏻😁😁

Sold the couch and found 32 cents and two or three gum wrappers down inside when I cleaned it. I am now using a couple milk crates for furniture. This addiction is wiping me out dang it. I do have a half bottle of imitation maple syrup and a 4 head VCR if anyone is interested.
Just kidding of course. Tori I hope your time at the ranch is amazing.

Times are tough.

You can say that. again!🙄

Ironman

Quote from: Lancelot Link on May 23, 2019, 10:03 PM
Yeah... 32 cents might be enough to buy a donut hole, but not a whole donut.  :-D

😄

LenaStarrXXX

Coming back for a trip from may 23 to June 30 with a few days off from June 16 to 19. Hope to have lots and lots of fun and orgasms with those who want them.

I am sure Chuck is giving his house  complete and deep cleaning looking for extra. Cash even if he has the party cash in hand them damn donuts are expensive. Look In and under the couch cushions Chuk, under the seats in your truck places like that.👍🏻😁😁

Sold the couch and found 32 cents and two or three gum wrappers down inside when I cleaned it. I am now using a couple milk crates for furniture. This addiction is wiping me out dang it. I do have a half bottle of imitation maple syrup and a 4 head VCR if anyone is interested.

Times are tough.

... especially since all the ladies (me, myself, and I) are expecting donuts, too... not just your ATF ;)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 24, 2019, 06:20 PM

Times are tough.

... especially since all the ladies (me, myself, and I) are expecting donuts, too... not just your ATF ;)
I know you said you sold the couch Chuck have you tried cleaning in the Garage yet?😄

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 25, 2019, 03:18 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 24, 2019, 06:20 PM

Times are tough.

I know Lena I have been failing with more than just the donuts lately. I need to get over to my favorite place with my favorite people and catch up with everyone.
Ironman my garage is missing but I checked the pump house and found a two dollar bill so that was kind of cool. I'm going to check behind the seat in my pickup tomorrow. It us a real panty dropper too.

Go fund me account to buy donuts for Tori😉😁

LenaStarrXXX

More like Chuck's bank account to fund donuts 🍩🍩🍩 just teasing.... sort of 😁😂
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

I'll take the 4 head vcr... I still have plenty of old VHS tapes 😂
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 27, 2019, 01:30 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 26, 2019, 08:33 PM

I'll take the 4 head vcr... I still have plenty of old VHS tapes 😂

Lena LOL I still have them too. I think every Disney that was put on VHS. And last night I was listening to Records. Who needs this modern technology lol.

I need both in my life because I can't give up streaming nor can I give up VHS tapes I haven't used in 10 years... and I have a record player, too!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram