News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dixie Dixie Dixie

Started by Dixie, Sep 25, 2013, 05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

I am back in the house ready to party and have lots of party  :-* ;) ;)

Dixie

I well be back on the 19th of November cant want to be back

Maya

Me too!! Yay!!
For those of you that can handle Dixie & I come prove it...cause we will be having a blast on stage & even more fun behind closed doors  :-)

Jaci

Dixie

I can not want to see my girlfriend  jaci, maya Phoenix and all the beautiful and amazing girls @the mustang ranch.................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ amazing man that come in

Dixie

I am here......... Ready to work tonight first night back and ready to have my bed room the noeses one in the house ............... :o

caveman

So you & Phoenix are going to be partying hard!!!! ;) ;) Going at it Fast & Furous!!!! :o :o Your going to leave a couple stragglers for the other ladies! :o Any one listening going to hear your in the home stretgh go to the whip! :o :o

Phoenix

Fuck yeah this Friday was a freakin blast I worked way past my shift  :o :D Victoria and I played tag team with this Italian guy from the bar to the Mardi Gra Suite and Dixie's birthday boy showed up and she enjoyed him most of the evening!!!! Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!! And a regular brought by some BBQ sauce for the bartender and the gatekeeper...yummmm... And a rack of ribs for me to share...sooo good :P... And then we went back and partied...and both stages we being rocked by a lot of us girls :D it was so fun it was hard for me to go to bed...laughs but I did at about 2ish in the morning and here I am bright eyed and bushy tailed At 9 am ready to do it all over again  ;)

Dixie

We had bbq and cup cake yestorday The BBQ look amazing and the cup cake where amazing and fresh......... Thank you birthday boy

Befor I forget I am working 9 pm to 9 am of anything change you well know

Love, suck, fuck, and dicks 

Be safe everyone of the hoiladays :o