News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dixie

Started by Dixie, Oct 02, 2013, 04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

Dixie is going to be here until  Friday morning; going home and have some rest and relax!!!!!! :-*

ChicagoBob

Did you get that drink I left for you?   

Phoenix

:( Im gonna miss yo my spunky friend yet I know we need to share you with your personal life get home safe and have some relaxing fun..God bless ya hope you do return  :-*  :-*

Dixie

Yes I did thank you so much it was delicious

Phoenix

DIXIE!!!! ahhh im hear where are you  ???  ;D

caveman

Come on Phoenix !!! Sing the song!
I wish I was in Dixie. herray herray! :o :o ;D ;D

I don't know the rest & I probabby spelled that wrong. Like Jackie from Rose an Would say your rolling a joint on the table mom gave you & your doing it all wrong.
Take Care Ladies.

Phoenix

Dixie

sing it girl you know the words
you guys are crazy love you miss you all and can't wait to see you
:D  ;)   :)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
sex sex sex

caveman

That would be a site to see the two of you on stage. Phoenix with a microphone sing to you. Dam that just got me aroused.

Phoenix

I'm up for humming a tune on Dixie.. :o.yep that's wut I ment to say...giggles

caveman

Oh crap that image all most got me shocked. I'm glad I missed the keyboard. Your saying your going motor boating!!! Two hot ladies locked together. I know I'm going to have to get some plastic Sheets. Maybe I'll just check this site out in the bathroom. I wonder if they have something to water proof a computer. Like Larry the Cable Guy would say. some times it gets away from me Lol.

Phoenix

caveman

So do you have a sighn  that says erotic dance brought to you by Phoenix & Dixie or Dixie & Phoenix. No charge for being in the splash zone!!!! ;) ;)

Phoenix

Dixie

Me and phoenix  we'll well both be anazing time dancy come and see