Rachel was an awesome host!

Started by First Timer, Oct 11, 2013, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

First Timer

My wife and I showed up at the Mustang Ranch last night not knowing what to expect. We were both nervous about what was or was not going to happen. We walked in to the Saloon were we had a seat and we were approached by Rachel who sat and talked to us and reduced some of our nervousness. We had a bite to eat and couple of drinks. The food was good and the drinks were reasonably priced. A big thank you to my friend Fernando. Rachel took us on a tour of the facility and then we went in to the negotiations room where we agreed on a price. My wife and I were extremely satisfied with Rachel because she is truly a beautiful woman with a knack of making us BOTH feel comfortable. Needless to say she ROCKED both of our worlds and gave us an experience we will never forget. We are already planning our next rendezvous with Rachel but forgot to get her email address but we will be paying attention to the line up information on the Forum site and looking for our new found friend Rachel. If any couples are looking for an awesome first time couples experience, you may want to pick Rachel.

Cobia

Nice report First Timer.....thank you !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

tobyg3

You can contact her thru the forum. If you look under the Members link (top of the window), you will find Rachel is listed, and you can send her email or PM. Depending on how busy she is, or if she's at the Ranch, you should get a reply from her eventually.

Just sayin'

Rachel

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the kind words.  You guys were so much fun to play with! You can definitely contact me through the forum, and I'll try to check it as often as I can! Happy Anniversary!
Xx Rachel xX