News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Happy Summertime!

Started by Jasper, May 25, 2018, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Hello to all my fans... I will be at the Mustang Ranch most of the summer. Make sure if you are planning on coming by to book an appointment with me. I hope everyone has an amazing Memorial Week/Weekend. I know I'll be mostly dancing half naked on the bar and stages. Come snag me off the stage And have a wild party.  Pool parties? Menage a trois? BDSM parties? Strawberries and whip cream party? Doesn't matter to me it's all about the experience with you. XOXO  :-* can't wait.

Just Tom

i gotta get me some of the 'Jasper batteries' so i might stand a chance of keeping up with you... see you soon
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Silverado

Jasper

Jasper batteries was an upgrade only offered to me. Lol but I can see what I Can do...
xoxo :)

Jasper

Hi guys or ladies,  I'd love to get together face to face if you're so inclined. I'm available for Playdates, Outdates, Over-Nights or whatever your fantasies are. You will need to submit to screening to ensure my safety & be willing and able to compensate me for my time/expenses. *To request an appointment please call my office at 1-800-727-8638. Hope to meet in person soon!

Xxx Jasper Dayton

Twitter: JaminJasperD
Instagram: Jasper_Dayton
Snapchat: Jasperdayton

TonyInNevada

Hey Jasper,

Loved your gallery.  Hey, do you work after 5 p.m. this week?  I am thinking about coming out to check you out.  Tara knows me....

Smooches,

Tony

Jasper

9am-9pm I am off right now but will be back Friday afternoon!
Can't wait to see you all when I return!
XxxJasper

Jasper

Next Saturday is my Happy Birthday Party! Make sure you stop by or just send me a birthday card! I can't wait to see who all shows up! Xoxo You can call the office and set up appointments for than!
I am working 9am-9pm! Show your favorite girl some love!
Xoxo

Jasper Dayton

Snapchat:Jasperdayton
Instagram:Jasper_dayton
Twitter:JaminJasperD

Jasper

Thank goodness for my birthday vibrating parties!

Xoxo
Jasper Dayton

Jasper

Guess who's birthday is tomorrow??? :-*

Jasper

Birthday party all day tomorrow! Don't miss it! Best day for the best fun girl!
XxxJasper

Jasper

I'm backkkkk ladies and gentleman! Step right up to the saloon doors or just call the office to book
Some special time with me! I specialize in #Virgins #Fetishes #Bdsm and much more. If you have ever wanted to try something out but thought it was too weird to tell the wife or even your friends. Come here where you are always welcomed! 24/7! Make sure you call her office and look me up before I am gone! Good things always go fast!

Jasper

Come and visit the girl next door!!! Take me to Lake Tahoe for a outdate and possibly an overnight!!!

Jasper

Alright my trip is coming to an end! Make sure you book your appointment with me before I leave Thursday! Two more days! Don't miss out!!!
Noon-10pm. See you in the Saloon!
XxxJasper

Zylar

Do you know yet when you'll be back at the mustang for your next trip?