News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Happy Summertime!

Started by Jasper, May 25, 2018, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

July 25th I'll be back! Make sure you call the office and book your appointments!
XxxJasper

Just Tom

go charge them batteries Jasper, you are even more fun when you are all charged up
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Jasper

Jasper

Well I made it safely to Los Angeles! Hope you all are having an amazing time! I'll keep y'all posted!
Xoxo

Jasper

Jasper

I'll be back next week! Make sure to call the office and set up some special appointment one with me! Wednesday is the day!!!!
💋

Jasper

Your sweet, energetic Jasper is back! Come see me at the Wild Horse Saloon! Ill be here all week. Better chances in partying with me if you call my office and book an appointment with me. 800-727-8638. See you all very soon!
Can't wait to meet y'all!

Jasper

Who else is awake this early in the am?
Xoxo

Cobia

I left home this morning at 4am  , made a 340 mile trip and gassed up 2 feeders and ran 2 cameras and back home in 8.5 hrs.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

BigBankA7D

Prospector Bob

Spent the last three evenings watching the lightning from thunderstorms that have been rolling through here nightly... except tonight we get a break. Tomorrow night they start all over again. I'm loving it... we sure need the rain. Yup... happy summertime!  ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Jasper

I will be around for a few more days. Make sure you book some special time with me before it's too late.
Xoxo 💋

Jasper

Last day is tomorrow... will be going home for a while! Make appointment with the office!

Jasper

I'll be here this week so make sure you make an appointment with the office!
Xoxo
Jasper

Jasper

If you are Interested in spending so me time with me, don't hesitate to set an appointment. I'll be here for the next few days and would love company . Call the office at 775-343-1224!   ;D

XxxJasper  :-*