Are You A Gamer?

Started by KittiMinx, Dec 27, 2018, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

I miss Sonic Adventure 2 on Gamecube...lol

Ariel Savage

Quote from: KittiMinx on Mar 03, 2019, 03:11 PM
I miss Sonic Adventure 2 on Gamecube...lol
I miss Mario kart double dash. I lost it several years ago. I loved it cause it was the only Mario kart to have two people in the same car

KittiMinx

I also miss Tony Hawk Pro Skater on the Sega Dreamcast. Anyone else get that sample disc with a bunch of games?

Ariel Savage

Quote from: KittiMinx on Mar 04, 2019, 06:35 PM
I also miss Tony Hawk Pro Skater on the Sega Dreamcast. Anyone else get that sample disc with a bunch of games?
Hmm not that one specifically, but I did get a Zelda version that had four different Zelda games on it!

KittiMinx

Quote from: Ariel Savage on Mar 04, 2019, 06:47 PM
Hmm not that one specifically, but I did get a Zelda version that had four different Zelda games on it!

Oh HELL YEAH I remember that!

Ember

Quote from: Ariel Savage on Mar 02, 2019, 04:58 PM
Quote from: Ember on Mar 02, 2019, 07:26 AM

I use to play the game cube all the time 😂😂, I loved that thing!

I legitimately still own my GameCube! And I still play it!

Girl...... if I still had a gamecube I would be playing that thing all the damn time 😂😂.

Ember

Quote from: KittiMinx on Mar 05, 2019, 08:50 AM
Quote from: Ariel Savage on Mar 04, 2019, 06:47 PM

Oh HELL YEAH I remember that!

Oh my Goddess, I love Zelda!!

Bigfoot

I was rocking the Legend of Zelda the other day on my NES.   Hey don't judge me, it's my only option because I can't figure out how to get my Atari 2600 to work with my new TV.

KittiMinx

I don't judge. They're called classic games for a reason!

Ember

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 06, 2019, 12:35 AM
I don't judge. They're called classic games for a reason!

Exactly! No judgement here! We appreciate all forms of gaming 😂.

Madison

I really enjoy Minecraft. Anyone else?

FireflyFan

Quote from: Madison on May 08, 2019, 03:36 PM

Haven't played it much lately, been pretty distracted by VR, but previously spent *way* too much time on it!  :-)

Building and exploring are both really fun. It's a great game!
-- FireflyFan

Madison

Quote from: FireflyFan on May 09, 2019, 02:34 AM

Haven't played it much lately, been pretty distracted by VR, but previously spent *way* too much time on it!  :-)

Yes, I like that you can just be creative and explore and gather and build.....but yet there are also accomplishments and goals to be reached in the game too. I mainly just harvest and enjoy it as a pastime.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Madison on May 09, 2019, 02:48 PM

Yes, I like that you can just be creative and explore and gather and build.....but yet there are also accomplishments and goals to be reached in the game too. I mainly just harvest and enjoy it as a pastime.
You need to up your game Madison sooo much more you can do on that game

Madison

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 10, 2019, 01:47 AM
Quote from: Madison on May 09, 2019, 02:48 PM

You need to up your game Madison sooo much more you can do on that game

OMG I know my sister is all into it and I am literally so BASIC.....but I have so much fun so I guess it doesn't matter if I accomplish anything? lol As long as I'm enjoying myself?