Use A Song Title To Describe Your Personality!

Started by KittiMinx, Dec 28, 2018, 11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Use a song title to describe what you think your personality is like!

KittiMinx

Jasper

Jasper

Ironman

What was the title of that Matchbox 20 song about not being crazy just a little unwell? Whatever the title of that song is probably would be one that would fit me. 🤔 I could probably think of a few more because I have more then one personality depending on my mood at the moment.😄

Jasper

Quote from: Ironman on Jan 14, 2019, 04:01 PM
What was the title of that Matchbox 20 song about not being crazy just a little unwell? Whatever the title of that song is probably would be one that would fit me. 🤔 I could probably think of a few more because I have more then one personality depending on my mood at the moment.😄

Unwell- Matchbox 20. Your right! Good song!

XxxJasper

clevelandbrowns01

Creep by Radiohead      I've thought about this question sporadically since it was posted.  Kept coming back to this song which is a favorite of mine.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Jan 19, 2019, 04:44 AM
Creep by Radiohead      I've thought about this question sporadically since it was posted.  Kept coming back to this song which is a favorite of mine.

That's definitely mine, too! I love that song and always related to it.
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

ChicagoBob

FumbleNutts

It's 2,000 miles to Nevada, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!     
Follow on Twitter: @FumbleNutts

Piper

ColleenRose

clevelandbrowns01

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 19, 2019, 08:58 AM
Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Jan 19, 2019, 04:44 AM

That's definitely mine, too! I love that song and always related to it.

Here's my favorite version of the song.  Its from a 1995 concert in Italy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DslFEs9Fv3s

Ember

I'm not a Vampire (But I Feel Like One) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂