News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jasper’s 2019 Dates!!!

Started by Jasper, Feb 18, 2019, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Hello ladies and gentlemen!
I took the time out to fill in my 2019 Full year schedule... if you see a date that is not in my scheduled trips than you can email me your requested dates and I can be there for you.

Looking forward to seeing all of you friendly faces and new comers!

🎁 February 26 & 27
🎁 March 7-14
🎁March 26- April 2
🎁April 16- 30
🎁May 10-22
🎁June 5-13
🎁June 25- July 2
🎁July 9- July12
🎁July 22- July 30
🎁August 13-27
🎁September 10-24
🎁October 8-22
🎁November 5-19
🎁December 19, 2019 - January 2, 2020

Email me at Jasper@mustangranch.com

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 18, 2019, 11:11 PM
I took the time out to fill in my 2019 Full year schedule... if you see a date that is not in my scheduled trips than you can email me your requested dates and I can be there for you.

🎁 February 26 & 27
🎁 March 7-14
🎁March 26- April 2
🎁April 16- 30
🎁May 10-22
🎁June 5-13
🎁June 25- July 2
🎁July 9- July12
🎁July 22- July 30
🎁August 13-27
🎁September 10-24
🎁October 8-22
🎁November 5-19

Thanks for the dates schedule jasper looks like we may be seeing each other in August

Ironman

You off the hook for 19 none your dates match up with my possible probables. Maybe in 20.😉

Jasper

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 19, 2019, 05:57 AM
You off the hook for 19 none your dates match up with my possible probables. Maybe in 20.😉

😕
Sorry to hear that! When is your trip planned?

Ironman

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 19, 2019, 06:18 AM

😕

If if happens you will miss my September by 3 days but I won't even know till June if it happens till probably June.

You will miss my December trip by  about 10 days
Trust  me Charlotte and Tori  Whitney Alexia will all tell you that you really ain't Missing much. I am closer to a dud! Then a stud!

On second thought🤔🤔 Maybe you should just ask Tori to verify my fuggliness, and that I am more dud then study!☹

See I ain't been naked in front of Whitney since she was still Kassie in 2015. Alexia was 2014 so they probably forget.

As for Charlotte she took a page out of my now long retired ATF's playbook she just closed her eyes and imagined I was her dream lover that rocked her universe.😄😄 Now Miss Tori left her eyes open the whole time big mistake! She almost passed out after getting an eye full of my Fugliness.

She really had to solidier through our time together.

So my recommendation miss Jasper since I ain't even 100 percent sure I will be setting foot in a brothel anywhere in 2019 yet. Don't even consider changing your dates for me. Besides even if I make it in no pun intended.😄😄 Like I said you won't be missing out on much of anything. We won't even mention money which is whole different discussion, and issue I don't want to get into online.  Rather it be on public open forum or private discussion.

Only thing you might miss out on is my lame unique humor.

Tori can verify that too.😄😄

Jasper

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 19, 2019, 03:11 PM

😕

If if happens you will miss my September by 3 days but I won't even know till June if it happens till probably June.

Trust  me Charlotte and Tori  Whitney Alexia will all tell you that you really ain't Missing much. I am closer to a dud! Then a stud!

On second thought🤔🤔 Maybe you should just ask Tori to verify my fuggliness, and that I am more dud then study!☹

See I ain't been naked in front of Whitney since she was still Kassie in 2015. Alexia was 2014 so they probably forget.

As for Charlotte she took a page out of my now long retired ATF's playbook she just closed her eyes and imagined I was her dream lover that rocked her universe.😄😄 Now Miss Tori left her eyes open the whole time big mistake! She almost passed out after getting an eye full of my Fugliness.

So my recommendation miss Jasper since I ain't even 100 percent sure I will be setting foot in a brothel anywhere in 2019 yet. Don't even consider changing your dates for me. Besides even if I make it in no pun intended.😄😄 Like I said you won't be missing out on much of anything. We won't even mention money which is whole different discussion, and issue I don't want to get into online.  Rather it be on public open forum or private discussion.

Thank you Ironman! Well maybe 2020!
Xoxo
Jasper

Ironman

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 20, 2019, 07:00 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Feb 19, 2019, 03:11 PM

😕

Thank you Ironman! Well maybe 2020!
Xoxo
Jasper

😉👍🏻🤗

Olivia Lush

🎁 February 26 & 27
🎁 March 7-14
🎁March 26- April 2
🎁April 16- 30
🎁May 10-22
🎁June 5-13
🎁June 25- July 2
🎁July 9- July12
🎁July 22- July 30
🎁August 13-27
🎁September 10-24
🎁October 8-22
🎁November 5-19

Yay! I'll get to see your sexy ass at the end of March!
Can't wait to catch up, pretty lady
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Jasper

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Feb 22, 2019, 12:41 PM

🎁 February 26 & 27
🎁 March 7-14
🎁March 26- April 2
🎁April 16- 30
🎁May 10-22
🎁June 5-13
🎁June 25- July 2
🎁July 9- July12
🎁July 22- July 30
🎁August 13-27
🎁September 10-24
🎁October 8-22
🎁November 5-19

Yay! I'll get to see your sexy ass at the end of March!
Can't wait to catch up, pretty lady
xoxo
Olivia

Yes, can't wait!!!
💋💋

Jasper

‪Who's excited to see me next week. It's a really short trip so if you miss me don't worry I'll be back next week in March! February 26 & 27! Make sure to call my office and schedule your appointment with me! #booknow ‬Call 775-343-1224 now!

Jasper

Silverado

Jasper is back! Which means the energy level in the house will be going up.

Ironman

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 26, 2019, 04:32 AM
Guess what??

You rent a bungelow on the MR grounds monthly So you are now available  by request 24/7 365!😉😉😁😁

Jasper

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 26, 2019, 05:47 AM
Quote from: Jasper on Feb 26, 2019, 04:32 AM
Guess what??

You rent a bungelow on the MR grounds monthly So you are now available  by request 24/7 365!😉😉😁😁

That should be soon!
Lol
I'm back... last day in house... come play with me!

XxxJasper