News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jasper’s 2019 Dates!!!

Started by Jasper, Feb 18, 2019, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Jasper Dayton is in house until Monday evening. Come in enjoy Easter weekend with me and my beautiful sisters at the Mustang Ranch! See you soon. 9 AM to 9 PM #CatchMeWhileYouCan  #BookYourAppointmentNow   Call 775-343-1224 now

Jasper

Bored this Easter? Nothing to do this Sunday? Than come out and join me and my sisters for an amazing weekend full of fun! We have a Easter egg hunt for the girls and a buffet for anyone who shows up. So come join us this holiday weekend.

Ember

Quote from: Jasper on Apr 18, 2019, 09:06 PM
Jasper Dayton is in house until Monday evening. Come in enjoy Easter weekend with me and my beautiful sisters at the Mustang Ranch! See you soon. 9 AM to 9 PM #CatchMeWhileYouCan  #BookYourAppointmentNow   Call 775-343-1224 now

Awwwwww I'm kind of sad now that you're only staying til Monday... 😥😥

Jasper

Prime rib and glazed ham buffet here this Sunday with the ladies searching for Easter eggs in thongs!!! Don't miss out!!!

Ember

Quote from: Jasper on Apr 20, 2019, 03:24 AM
Prime rib and glazed ham buffet here this Sunday with the ladies searching for Easter eggs in thongs!!! Don't miss out!!!

Oh man...... I feel sorry for everyone who did, because it was so DELICIOUS!

Jasper

I'll be back in house May 10 for a week. So reach out to me if you are planning on being in town May 10-17!
Been traveling and meeting some amazing people from #Paleofx2019 here in Austin, Texas.
Beautiful place and amazing nature walks.
Been being feasted on by many mosquitoes but nothing too bad.

Can't wait to see all my amazing friends and new friendly faces as well!
Until than take care!

XxxJasperDayton

Jasper

I'm a quality over quantity person... I absolutely love to be away from the ranch on luxury outdates to Las Vegas & Lake Tahoe. We can basically go anywhere in Nevada state lines.
I can join you at your hotel so we can have some ALONE time together. Need a sexy, playful beauty on your arm for a special event? That's me!  Whatever suits our comfort zone and your needs.
Heading down to the resort hottub. Resting my beautiful body this Tuesday evening. I'll be in house 5/10-5/17

Call 775-343-1224 to book me for our date!

Jasper

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!

whackymole

Just wondering, are you going to be at the ranch in late August early September, and if so what days?

Jasper

I'm back!
Come down and play!!!
Email at: jasper@mustangranch.com

Talk soon!

Jasper

I'll be here most of August and September. Let me know what dates you guys are planning on coming out here! Let's plan some sexy time!

Xoxo Jasper Dayton

ChicagoBob

What's your October dates?