News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BDSM - Submissive or Dominant?

Started by KittiMinx, Mar 01, 2019, 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

For those of you into BDSM of any kind, are you Dominant, Submissive, or a Switch (both)?

Michael j.

Dominant for me.  I like to party with a lady who doesn't mind my giving her butt a nice rosy blush with a few well-aimed swats- but only as many as SHE can stand.
Michael J.

Ember

I'm a switch, I usually like to be a Dom here at the Ranch but it really depends on the individual party lol.

KittiMinx

I'm a switch as well  who just goes with the flow of the session. I've even written blog articles on it!

Ariel Savage

Quote from: Ember on Mar 02, 2019, 06:56 AM
I'm a switch, I usually like to be a Dom here at the Ranch but it really depends on the individual party lol.

So I am technically a switch like you, I can both Dom and sub really well. And like you, my natural role comes out in the party. However usually, I get more sexual pleasure being a sub to a guy, and when I'm with a girl I get more turned on being the Dom.

Olivia Lush

I was a prodomme before becoming a courtesan what gave me the opportunity to specialize in Sensual Domination, the best of both worlds.I call it the girlfriend with a kinky twist.
I specially enjoy tease and denial, strap on play,toys for boys, JOI, body worship and some corporal punishment. 
On Fetish and BDSM parties I am always a top (sensual or more rigid, depends on the type of session).

This question really got me in the mood for some kinky play...Any takers?

Delightfully Yours,
Mistress Olivia

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Ember

Quote from: Ariel Savage on Mar 03, 2019, 09:18 PM
Quote from: Ember on Mar 02, 2019, 06:56 AM

So I am technically a switch like you, I can both Dom and sub really well. And like you, my natural role comes out in the party. However usually, I get more sexual pleasure being a sub to a guy, and when I'm with a girl I get more turned on being the Dom.

Huh, that's interesting, I don't think I've noticed which one I get more pleasure out of based on the gender I suppose.... for me it really does depend on the party but I have noticed that I severely enjoy being a dom to a switch male 😉. They tend to try dom first and we have a small "battle" to figure out who will be the dom of this session and it's completely satisfying and extremely hot when they relent and become a sub for me.