News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Betty Page

Started by johann, Aug 18, 2019, 08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johann

I visited the Mustang Ranch a couple of days ago, and had the pleasure, and honor, to take Betty Page's "Mustang Ranch Cherry" - it was her first day on the floor, and I was her first party.

Man, what a party it was.  As I always do, it started with the two of us talking in the saloon, and fairly quickly I knew there was going to be that chemistry.  So after getting to know her better, we eventually headed back to negotiate.  We soon reached an agreement, and were on our way back to her room.

She is just amazing.  She cares about what she's doing, and really showed me a good time.  I'm hoping to sneak in one more trip to the Mustang Ranch this year, if I do Betty Page is going to be at the top of the list of ladies I want to party with.

If you're looking for a really fun party with a lady that has what it takes to tire you out and leave you gasping for breath, head on out to Exit 28, and got to know Betty Page.

Betty Page

Oh my gosh sweetheart thank you so very much! Now that you're back my cherry, you'll have to break me in LOL! Come back and see me some more! Planning on any more recent trips? I'd love to make sure I'm scheduled to be here when you come back