Who Would You Pair Kitti Minx With For A 2 (Or More!) Girl Party?

Started by KittiMinx, Aug 27, 2019, 11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

It's no secret I LOVE women and love partying with other Ladies. Who is your dream pairing (or moresome!) with me? I have so many names I haven't crossed off my bucket list!

Cobia

Quote from: KittiMinx on Aug 27, 2019, 11:48 PM
It's no secret I LOVE women and love partying with other Ladies. Who is your dream pairing (or moresome!) with me? I have so many names I haven't crossed off my bucket list!

You know the answer to that.  ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tanner2542

I think that I can't pick just one lady to pair you with.  Therefore, I would say Lena, Luna, Tori, Caprice, Bailey Rose, Dennae.....my goodness I could go on and on.  I think we should just book the Spanish suite and just invite everybody....LOL!

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

MrTShirt

Quote from: Luna on Aug 27, 2019, 11:59 PM
Me, me! *bounces up and down* Pick me!
Now that is a good move...

Both in the lineup and on the bed.   :P

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Aug 28, 2019, 12:09 AM
I think that I can't pick just one lady to pair you with.  Therefore, I would say Lena, Luna, Tori, Caprice, Bailey Rose, Dennae.....my goodness I could go on and on.  I think we should just book the Spanish suite and just invite everybody....LOL!

Now *THAT* is a brilliant idea 😁😁😁 yes, please!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Aug 28, 2019, 01:24 AM
You would  have  to  be living under a rock to not know my answer to this question.

the answer better be me 😤😤😤
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Aug 28, 2019, 10:59 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 28, 2019, 06:06 AM
You would  have  to  be living under a rock to not know my answer to this question.

I guess we could make it a three girl with donuts and piza.

you all know me way too well 😂😂😂
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Kitti likes Dorritos you should maybe bring a bag of cool ranch flavor along with the Donuts for Tori and the pizza for Lena. You better provide s couple litter bottles of something to wash all that down with.

If you ever actually go through with that party Chuck and live long enough to write the TR after. I will make a point to read it.

Something tells me though you will be to scared to go through with it and Wuss out.😄😄 Bigfoot or maybe that Bigbank fella will decide you are on to a good idea and follow through with it.😄😄

Maybe you can be like me Chuck come up with a lot of great ideas that require other people to spend the big bucks.😉😁😁

Bigfoot

You know my answer Kitti.  Just think of me as Cass trying to find the Winchesters.  ;)

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Bigfoot on Aug 30, 2019, 07:41 PM
You know my answer Kitti.  Just think of me as Cass trying to find the Winchesters.  ;)

stop seducing me... us... because this has to be about me or I'll be very upset you're both doing supernatural parties without me
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 30, 2019, 11:45 AM

Kitti likes Dorritos you should maybe bring a bag of cool ranch flavor along with the Donuts for Tori and the pizza for Lena. You better provide s couple litter bottles of something to wash all that down with.

If you ever actually go through with that party Chuck and live long enough to write the TR after. I will make a point to read it.

Something tells me though you will be to scared to go through with it and Wuss out.😄😄 Bigfoot or maybe that Bigbank fella will decide you are on to a good idea and follow through with it.😄😄

Maybe you can be like me Chuck come up with a lot of great ideas that require other people to spend the big bucks.😉😁😁

a bit off topic, but I'm also into cool ranch doritos and donuts. i don't just eat/want pizza! 😂😂😂
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 04, 2019, 06:26 AM

a bit off topic, but I'm also into cool ranch doritos and donuts. i don't just eat/want pizza! 😂😂😂

Other than water of course what is your non alcoholic beverage of choice? This might be  valuable information for Chuck if he actually decides to follow through with the tripplecate party.😁😁

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 04, 2019, 07:17 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 04, 2019, 06:26 AM

Other than water of course what is your non alcoholic beverage of choice? This might be  valuable information for Chuck if he actually decides to follow through with the tripplecate party.😁😁

haha well maybe starbucks espresso? or just flavored sparkling water
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram