The new version of 'Death by Blonde'

Started by Just Tom, Sep 01, 2019, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

i was sitting at the bar a few Saturdays ago and talking to Morgan and Erica and they came up with a party idea that i had to pass at the time, my fuel cells were not ready that day, but the more i think on it the  better this sounds like a way to get me off the side lines... hmmmm...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Just Tom on Sep 01, 2019, 01:19 AM
i was sitting at the bar a few Saturdays ago and talking to Morgan and Erica and they came up with a party idea that i had to pass at the time, my fuel cells were not ready that day, but the more i think on it the  better this sounds like a way to get me off the side lines... hmmmm...
If you survive that combo the Rachel & Lena combination almost killed me 😁

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Sep 01, 2019, 01:49 AM

but you survived!! it's safer than auto erotic asphyxiation and still very thrilling 😁😁😁
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

BigBankA7D

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 01, 2019, 08:53 AM

but you survived!! it's safer than auto erotic asphyxiation and still very thrilling 😁😁😁
Well I did run out of breath lol maybe next time I'll remember to try and breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣😈😈😈😈

Just Tom

'a man's gotta know his limitations'
i am old, fat, out of shape and way out of practice.... so i figure to go slow at first...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Just Tom on Sep 01, 2019, 08:53 PM

i am old, fat, out of shape and way out of practice.... so i figure to go slow at first...
I figure if your going to die make it doing something you love to do 😆

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Sep 01, 2019, 09:30 PM
Quote from: Just Tom on Sep 01, 2019, 08:53 PM

I figure if your going to die make it doing something you love to do 😆

Exactly! We never want to wear you out (unless you want us to) so it's very doable to have a Rachel & Lena party you can survive 😂 
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram