News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🍂🍁 Holidays with Lena Starr 🍾🥂

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Nov 23, 2019, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

As my emojis imply, I'll be here for Thanksgiving and New Years!

Here are my return dates:

Nov 26th-Dec 16th

then back again for New Year's Eve (12/31) into mid January.

Can't wait to see you! 💋
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

I am stealthy you might see me and not even know you did.😉

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 23, 2019, 06:47 PM

well that's not fair! I like my friends to say hi to me ☺️
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

😇 I know this is totally shameless BUT... since my birthday *IS* coming up on December 23rd and it's been incredibly overlooked since I was born (I know, cry me a river..), here's my wishlist: Amazon wishlist
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

as you probably gathered...
i'm back and available for appointments!
my current shift is 9pm-9am for walk-ins but call ahead for appointments at any hour
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 27, 2019, 10:22 AM

OK tell you what if I make in the building at all when I am in the area.  Next weekend If I see you in the bar as long as you are not talking to some random dude. I will say hi to you Miss Lena. Odds are a litle higher if you are going to be on the  9pm to 9am shift.😎

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 27, 2019, 04:24 PM

OK tell you what if I make in the building at all when I am in the area.  Next weekend If I see you in the bar as long as you are not talking to some random dude. I will say hi to you Miss Lena. Odds are a litle higher if you are going to be on the  9pm to 9am shift.😎

that's my shift 😎 just give me a heads up via PM what day you think you'll be coming in! that way i can keep a look out for you even if i'm talking with someone. our code if we see each other can be tugging our ears. spy stuff.
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 28, 2019, 08:48 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 27, 2019, 04:24 PM

that's my shift 😎 just give me a heads up via PM what day you think you'll be coming in! that way i can keep a look out for you even if i'm talking with someone. our code if we see each other can be tugging our ears. spy stuff.

😄 Deal!

Bigfoot

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 27, 2019, 04:24 PMNext weekend If I see you in the bar as long as you are not talking to some random dude. I will say hi to you Miss Lena.
What's with the name calling?  Next weekend that "random" dude has no problem if you come over and say hi... 😉

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Nov 28, 2019, 09:39 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 27, 2019, 04:24 PMNext weekend If I see you in the bar as long as you are not talking to some random dude. I will say hi to you Miss Lena.
What's with the name calling?  Next weekend that "random" dude has no problem if you come over and say hi... 😉
So I take it you are rolling into town to help Miss Lena with her mission list good man BF.🤘🏻

LenaStarrXXX

I know this is belated but happy thanksgiving! Cum stuff me like a turkey 🦃🦃🦃

(honestly can't believe none of you said this already - great yet cheesy)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Hey, Ironman, stay away from my random dude. Last thing I need is for you two to bond all night here and ignore me 😂😭
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 29, 2019, 10:57 AM

Hey, Ironman, stay away from my random dude. Last thing I need is for you two to bond all night here and ignore me 😂😭

😄😄. No worries there Miss Lena usually what happens is Bigfoot gives me a ride over if the scheduling works out.  We then hang out for a few minutes. While I have a soda.He has whatever he is in the mood to drink.  But usually by minute 11 or 12 in the building he is already deciding whom and how many. Of you  are on his dance card for the evening.

Where as I spend 3 hours debating with myself rather or not I have enough money for even a quickly.  As well as wakeup because usually the bowling thing is at noon.  Which for me is the middle of the night. So by the time I actually get in the MR building. I am actually sleep walking. So I take a nap in the bar with my eyes open. Most of the ladies except for the ones that know me Like Charlotte, Tori or Alexia don't even realize I am 😴😴😴 With my eyes open.  I may mumble a few words take sips of my soda. But I am  basically😴😴😴 up until about 2 or 3 am.  When my internal clock has reset it self and I am finally awake.  Most of the girls that already know me pretty much  can tell when I am fully awake and know when its time to show me there best moves to get my full attention.

🤔🤔 Looking back Charlotte had the timing down perfectly when I first really noticed her. I was just to broke to actually book that trip.  But it was about 3 30 almost 4 am she decided to get on stage do a little something on the pole.  She gave a good looksie at her butt I think she was wearing a blue thong that night.  Like I said I actually didn't have the money to book that trip.😥 About 30 minutes too an hour after she exited the stage after her brief exercise session on the pole. It was time for me to leave. But not before I walked over to Charlotte I handed her all the cash I had in my wallet at the time 20 bucks. I said to her this is for you for the visuals you provided earlier. You are dangerous at least for me! h
Hopefully someday I can come back, and  tell you why.😁

So Charlotte is like🤔 I am dangerous🤔 😄😄 She then thanked me for the 20 and gave me a hug. Then I left to this day even after finally going behind the green door with her twice in the 3 and a half years since that night she first cauhgt my  eye I still haven't told her why she is dangerous at least for me.😄 Maybe some day I actually will😉

Anyway my point here Miss Lena  don't.

If Bigfoot and I are actually in the building at the same time next weekend. It will simply be because he is a nice guy, and he probably picked me up sleep walking in the snow trying to slowky work my way towards MR.😄😄 Other then that you and X number of other ladies will have his attention.🤘🏻

clevelandbrowns01

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 27, 2019, 10:25 AM
😇 I know this is totally shameless BUT... since my birthday *IS* coming up on December 23rd and it's been incredibly overlooked since I was born (I know, cry me a river..), here's my wishlist: Amazon wishlist

Dang, I was gonna get you that West Ham shirt that was on there a couple weeks ago.  Someone beat me to it.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Nov 30, 2019, 01:57 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 27, 2019, 10:25 AM

Dang, I was gonna get you that West Ham shirt that was on there a couple weeks ago.  Someone beat me to it.

What?!? Who?? I didn't see anything purchased 😭 don't tease me like this! I always need WHU merch
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram