News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🍂🍁 Holidays with Lena Starr 🍾🥂

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Nov 23, 2019, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

Ironman, I'm trying to become Bigfoot's unofficial other half here so he can still see other girls but I have to be there, too 😂🤣😂
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Dec 02, 2019, 06:38 AM
Ironman, I'm trying to become Bigfoot's unofficial other half here so he can still see other girls but I have to be there, too 😂🤣😂

I had a brothel wife.  She retired in 2013.😢 She knew I wouldn't agree to the two girl thing at least with her.   When I was with her I wanted her all to myself.  So she allowed me to keep one mistress for when she was not available. Unfortunately I think the mistress is now retired as well.☹

My current brothel Girlfriend and I are not exclusive because I am too poor in the here and now to go exclusive let alone have a Brothel mistress as well.🙄

Anyway as long as you and Bigfoot are happy with your arrangement that's what counts. The real question though is if you and Bigfoot are an item. Was there like a ceremony  with Cake? I like cake!😁 Why was I not told about this sooner? I could had cake.😠 Maybe some Ice cream.😠....😉😉😄😄

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 02, 2019, 11:54 AM

I had a brothel wife.  She retired in 2013.😢 She knew I wouldn't agree to the two girl thing at least with her.   When I was with her I wanted her all to myself.  So she allowed me to keep one mistress for when she was not available. Unfortunately I think the mistress is now retired as well.☹

My current brothel Girlfriend and I are not exclusive because I am too poor in the here and now to go exclusive let alone have a Brothel mistress as well.🙄

Anyway as long as you and Bigfoot are happy with your arrangement that's what counts. The real question though is if you and Bigfoot are an item. Was there like a ceremony  with Cake? I like cake!😁 Why was I not told about this sooner? I could had cake.😠 Maybe some Ice cream.😠....😉😉😄😄

Haha, no, no ceremony, Im just trying to get him to put a ring on it so to speak as his brothel GF 😉 at least he knows I'd let him have an open relationship 😂
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

SixT9er

Hope you're enjoying your holiday season at the house! I'm sure you are making many guys happy this season!
I'll be in to buy you a drink next week!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Dec 02, 2019, 02:21 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 02, 2019, 11:54 AM

Haha, no, no ceremony, Im just trying to get him to put a ring on it so to speak as his brothel GF 😉 at least he knows I'd let him have an open relationship 😂

I am sure he appreciates that and you young lady.😉

clevelandbrowns01

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Dec 02, 2019, 06:36 AM
Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Nov 30, 2019, 01:57 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 27, 2019, 10:25 AM
😇 I know this is totally shameless BUT... since my birthday *IS* coming up on December 23rd and it's been incredibly overlooked since I was born (I know, cry me a river..), here's my wishlist: Amazon wishlist

https://www.amazon.com/West-Ham-United-Crewneck-Sweatshirt/dp/B07MY47TQ9/ref=sr_1_26?crid=2OYNQT78TEUWB&dchild=1&keywords=west+ham+united&qid=1575342893&sprefix=west+ham%2Caps%2C-1&sr=8-26

I think this is it but it doesn't show up on your wish list anymore.

Dang, I was gonna get you that West Ham shirt that was on there a couple weeks ago.  Someone beat me to it.

What?!? Who?? I didn't see anything purchased 😭 don't tease me like this! I always need WHU merch

SixT9er

Lena,

Hopefully it's only one drink because you're busy unlike that last time! Lol
You know if it is like last time I'll be happy to keep them coming😉
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 03, 2019, 03:51 PM
I have planes to see a friend of yours this month hope I can make it over while you are both working. I'll bring some round things with holes in the middle.

You are bringing her some teething rings?🤔

Just a shot in the dark here Chuck, but I bet Miss Lena would prefer donuts.😉😁

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 03, 2019, 05:22 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 03, 2019, 04:28 PM
I have planes to see a friend of yours this month hope I can make it over while you are both working. I'll bring some round things with holes in the middle.

I think her and this friend of hers could probably find something creative to do with teething rings. I would not want to bring anything that would keep them from biting me. So I will probably bring the donuts like you suggested.

😄 Yes you are probably right they probably could find a use for the teething rings. But um yeah for safety reasons Chuck stick with the donuts.😄😄

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 03, 2019, 05:58 PM

I think her and this friend of hers could probably find something creative to do with teething rings. I would not want to bring anything that would keep them from biting me. So I will probably bring the donuts like you suggested.

😄 Yes you are probably right they probably could find a use for the teething rings. But um yeah for safety reasons Chuck stick with the donuts.😄😄

Yes 🍩 please 🍩 to 🍩 clarify 🍩 bring 🍩 tha 🍩 DONUTZZZ
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Dec 04, 2019, 08:47 AM

😄😄 if you want to be real safe Chuck maybe bring her some pizza 🍕🍕as well😆😆

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 05, 2019, 02:46 AM

I think I will be bringing donuts.

Just make sure they are real donuts Chuck.😎  Not teething rings  that look like donuts.  Also none of them stale old donuts that can be like a teething ring when you try to bite down.😄😄

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 05, 2019, 04:01 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 05, 2019, 03:08 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 05, 2019, 02:46 AM

I think I will be bringing donuts.

Just make sure they are real donuts Chuck.😎  Not teething rings  that look like donuts.  Also none of them stale old donuts that can be like a teething ring when you try to bite down.😄😄

Of course real donuts I might fake an orgasm every now and then but never a fake donut.

😄😄

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 05, 2019, 04:01 AM

Of course real donuts I might fake an orgasm every now and then but never a fake donut.

This is a new one for me... don't think a man has ever faked an orgasm at the Mustang 🤣🤣🤣
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Also, are you calling us babies??? Because I'm only a baby when I don't get what I want 😂
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram