🍂🍁 Holidays with Lena Starr 🍾🥂

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Nov 23, 2019, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 03, 2019, 06:20 AM
Lena,

Hopefully it's only one drink because you're busy unlike that last time! Lol
You know if it is like last time I'll be happy to keep them coming😉

Either way it's a win-win for me! Can't wait to see you :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 02, 2019, 04:39 PM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Dec 02, 2019, 02:21 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 02, 2019, 11:54 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Dec 02, 2019, 06:38 AM
Ironman, I'm trying to become Bigfoot's unofficial other half here so he can still see other girls but I have to be there, too 😂🤣😂

I had a brothel wife.  She retired in 2013.😢 She knew I wouldn't agree to the two girl thing at least with her.   When I was with her I wanted her all to myself.  So she allowed me to keep one mistress for when she was not available. Unfortunately I think the mistress is now retired as well.☹

My current brothel Girlfriend and I are not exclusive because I am too poor in the here and now to go exclusive let alone have a Brothel mistress as well.🙄

Anyway as long as you and Bigfoot are happy with your arrangement that's what counts. The real question though is if you and Bigfoot are an item. Was there like a ceremony  with Cake? I like cake!😁 Why was I not told about this sooner? I could had cake.😠 Maybe some Ice cream.😠....😉😉😄😄

Haha, no, no ceremony, Im just trying to get him to put a ring on it so to speak as his brothel GF 😉 at least he knows I'd let him have an open relationship 😂

I am sure he appreciates that and you young lady.😉

I'm okay, I guess 😉
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Dec 05, 2019, 11:38 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 05, 2019, 04:01 AM

Of course real donuts I might fake an orgasm every now and then but never a fake donut.

This is a new one for me... don't think a man has ever faked an orgasm at the Mustang 🤣🤣🤣

Although it is probably not impossible, for obvious.reasons it is more difficult for a guy to fake an orgasm.

But maybe Chuck has some skills you don't know about Miss Lena.  I would say ask Miss Tori,  But I don't think Tori is the type to Kiss and tell. At least I hope not since her and I were behind closed doors for about an hour last year.

But like I told Chuck all we did was well er um talk and watch one of my um productions.

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Dec 05, 2019, 11:41 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 03, 2019, 05:22 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 03, 2019, 04:28 PM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 03, 2019, 03:51 PM
I have planes to see a friend of yours this month hope I can make it over while you are both working. I'll bring some round things with holes in the middle.

You are bringing her some teething rings?🤔

Just a shot in the dark here Chuck, but I bet Miss Lena would prefer donuts.😉😁

I think her and this friend of hers could probably find something creative to do with teething rings. I would not want to bring anything that would keep them from biting me. So I will probably bring the donuts like you suggested.

Also, are you calling us babies??? Because I'm only a baby when I don't get what I want 😂

😄😄

So is it just me people🤔 or do Miss Lena's schedule topics  have a way of turning into a more entertainment beyond the standard Hey guys I am back from date X till date X come see me walk in and appointments are both welcome.

You got skills Miss Lena😉

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 05, 2019, 12:56 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 05, 2019, 12:03 PM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Dec 05, 2019, 11:38 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 05, 2019, 04:01 AM

Of course real donuts I might fake an orgasm every now and then but never a fake donut.

This is a new one for me... don't think a man has ever faked an orgasm at the Mustang 🤣🤣🤣

Although it is probably not impossible, for obvious.reasons it is more difficult for a guy to fake an orgasm.

But maybe Chuck has some skills you don't know about Miss Lena.  I would say ask Miss Tori,  But I don't think Tori is the type to Kiss and tell. At least I hope not since her and I were behind closed doors for about an hour last year.

But like I told Chuck all we did was well er um talk and watch one of my um productions.

Really I thought all guys did it??? Why else would miracle whip came in a quart jar.😄🍩😂 Kidding of course I have always left the mustang very satisfied. I miss the place as soon as I leave but I always get treated better than I deserve

😄😄 You on a roll Chuck you been working on your forum humor?😎

SixT9er

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Dec 05, 2019, 11:46 AM
Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 03, 2019, 06:20 AM
Lena,

Hopefully it's only one drink because you're busy unlike that last time! Lol
You know if it is like last time I'll be happy to keep them coming😉

Either way it's a win-win for me! Can't wait to see you :)
Glad you see it that way! See you next week!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

It was nice to actually meet and talk to you a little bit last night.  I told BF if I roll out with him again next year at some point. Cake and Ice cream.😉 Anyway nice to meet you. Now you can put a face to the 🙈🙉🙊 behind the silly the post.😎👍🏻

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 08, 2019, 08:59 PM
It was nice to actually meet and talk to you a little bit last night.  I told BF if I roll out with him again next year at some point. Cake and Ice cream.😉 Anyway nice to meet you. Now you can put a face to the 🙈🙉🙊 behind the silly the post.😎👍🏻

Ok Mr. Fuzzy, now give us a trip report on who you partied with .........
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 09, 2019, 12:49 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 08, 2019, 08:59 PM

Ok Mr. Fuzzy, now give us a trip report on who you partied with .........

🤔🤔 Party who says I partied lies!😉😁

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

SixT9er

Still coming back for NYE?
Hope you had an incredible Birthday!

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 24, 2019, 06:18 AM

Yes happy belated 21😉 with a couple of years experience Miss Lena and happy holidays.😁

LenaStarrXXX

flying back in tomorrow, you scoundrels 😜 see you on NYE 🥳🍾🥂
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 24, 2019, 03:16 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 24, 2019, 06:18 AM

Yes happy belated 21😉 with a couple of years experience Miss Lena and happy holidays.😁

Thank you Six & Ironman! My birthday was fine, but glad to be home at the Mustang 🥳♥️😜
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

💕💖 thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate New Years with the ladies and me! it was FANTASTIC and Chef Jeff prepared a full buffet this year 😍🤤 it is never a dull day at the Mustang on a holiday! plus Dharma + Papaleo's band KILLED IT!!!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram