News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stay warm this winter with Arizona💕

Started by Arizona, Dec 06, 2019, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arizona

It might be cold outside but it's nice and warm in Arizona.

I love to be arm candy on a night out in the town.
Or we can stay in and enjoy each other for an hour or 5.

Dec. 6 - dec. 12

Email me your fantasy : 💌 arizona@mustangranch.com
Or call : ☎️ 775-343-1224 to book an appointment.

Feel free to Stop by to say hi .

Ironman

Nice play on words warm in Arizona.😄😄. My buddy had a good time with you back in September.🤔🤔 I am not at liberty to speak for him. But you never know he might feel the need to take another trip to Arizona sometime this weekend.😉

Arizona

Tell him to come by ! I'll be here 9pm to 9 am or if the day works better he can always call in advance and book an apt. Would love to keep him warm ;)

hardrocker

i like the warmth but I really like the rhythm :) see you soon

Ironman

Quote from: hardrocker on Dec 07, 2019, 02:14 AM
i like the warmth but I really like the rhythm :) see you soon

A lurker comes out  of the shadows.👍🏻

Ironman

The temperature was very comfortable with, or🤔 was it in Arizona last night in my opinion. 😁

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 08, 2019, 02:52 PM
The temperature was very comfortable with, or🤔 was it in Arizona last night in my opinion. 😁
Comfortable "in" Arizona....
Whatever could you mean?
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 09, 2019, 01:29 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 08, 2019, 02:52 PM
Comfortable "in" Arizona....
Whatever could you mean?

🤔🤔 I don't know I say lots of stuff on here.😉😁

LenaStarrXXX

everyone come meet this gorgeous lady! she's a knock out
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Dec 10, 2019, 12:19 PM
everyone come meet this gorgeous lady! she's a knock out

I can confirm she has s lot of energy. Is she on your Mission list yet?

Or did you and your executive assistant (Bigfoot) add her on Sunday and then cross her off before Bigfoot flew home on early Monday evening?😉😉 Yes Miss Lena I'm doing it again.😁😁

SixT9er

I went to school in Arizona, with a thst name she can't help but be Hot!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 11, 2019, 07:16 PM

She was fun I kept her busy for a little while.😉 Till 3 am something appointment showed up.

I almost didn't book I wasn't feeling it.  I had what I felt wqs the rjght amount of money. I just wasn't getting the right vibe off any of the ladies on the floor at the time. That isn't really a reflection on any of them. I had a nice friendly unique greeting from A young Lady with long black curly hair 99 percent sure her name is Brandy her approach actually might have worked with me if she had used that move to get my attention after I had been In the building for a while.  I litterally had just sat down. So if anyone who reads this talks to Brandy you can tell her I said good way to get a guys attention. 😁 I just was not even close to being ready to consider anybody yet.  Try that on me after I been in the building for at least 2 hours. You might have been able to convince me.😉

Anyway just when I was about ready to say not this trip. Arizona managed to change my mind, and put me in the mood. You guys can all speculate about what happened next.😉

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 12, 2019, 03:43 AM

She was fun I kept her busy for a little while.😉 Till 3 am something appointment showed up.

I almost didn't book I wasn't feeling it.  I had what I felt wqs the rjght amount of money. I just wasn't getting the right vibe off any of the ladies on the floor at the time. That isn't really a reflection on any of them. I had a nice friendly unique greeting from A young Lady with long black curly hair 99 percent sure her name is Brandy her approach actually might have worked with me if she had used that move to get my attention after I had been In the building for a while.  I litterally had just sat down. So if anyone who reads this talks to Brandy you can tell her I said good way to get a guys attention. 😁 I just was not even close to being ready to consider anybody yet.  Try that on me after I been in the building for at least 2 hours. You might have been able to convince me.😉

Anyway just when I was about ready to say not this trip. Arizona managed to change my mind, and put me in the mood. You guys can all speculate about what happened next.😉
Not much speculation required!
Arizona must be special to tame the apeman!

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 12, 2019, 04:42 AM

Not much speculation required!
Arizona must be special to tame the apeman!

She is an intelligent young lady. She knew just when to show me her best move to get  me in the mood.😁

The guy that booked her right after me must love spending time in Arizona.🤔🤔😉😉 He was back there for like 3 hours Atleast. So the young lady must have game!😎😁

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 12, 2019, 05:57 AM

Speculate I think I will and right you a trip report.

🤔🤔 You going to write my trip report for me Chuck?😎😎Awesome! I have arrived! I am such a legend at least in my own mind. Other people are willing to write up my trip reports for me.😁😁