News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🌞 Rea 🌞

Started by Rea, Mar 05, 2020, 07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rea

To All my sexy & horny friends:

I will be in the house for the the rest the month of March and would love to see you or even meet some of you for the first time. Message me and let's make it happen

💋 Rea

Cobia

Wish I could make it out there ........
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 05, 2020, 12:00 PM

Maybe if you took a break from shooting defenseless animals for a week you could be.😉

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 05, 2020, 01:13 PM

Maybe if you took a break from shooting defenseless animals for a week you could be.😉

" Defenseless "  Evidently you have never hog hunted.  ;D ;D

Have you meet Rea ?  She is so hot !
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 05, 2020, 01:56 PM

🙄 Not buying it.😉😁

Rea

Thank you Gentlemen 😂 poor animals

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 05, 2020, 01:56 PM

Oh I was so busy giving you 💩💩 About your excuses I didn't see your question

Yes I have met Rea I partied with her in 2016 before taking a two year break from booking parties for lack of money reasons. Rea is a very nice pretty lady.. I was actually about 5 minutes from deciding not to book at all that night in December of 2016 when Rea suddenly put me in the mood, and was willing to work with my very limited budget. So yes I have met Rea, and I remember my party with her. She was my last party before a 21 almost 22 months hiatus. I was in the building a few times during those 22 months. I just didn't have enough money to actually book.

I might be on another hiatus I am not sure yet.

I will be in Reno first weekend of October, but rather or not I have the funds to saddle up for another Rodeo or not before 2020 is over remains to be seen.🤔🤔 A lot of things have to fall in place first. My October trip may consist of bowling and nothing more. May skip Mustang altogether. October is still a ways off plenty of time for everything to fall into place, or fall completely apart.

Be all that as it may Rea is cool. I saw her my last trip out. We didn't actually converse. She was busy entertaining some Wanker that seemed like he was more into his drink then her

To be fair though its possible he already booked her and they were hanging out.  Its also possible he had a fat wallet, and the hang out in the bar was part of their agreement what I saw may have been the public portion of a all nighter.😉😁