News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dream Two Girl Party Matchup

Started by RachelVarga, Aug 25, 2020, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Alot of times when I have a two girl party the client asks what girl would I pick. So this would help us know which two of us you would pair up for your dream two girl party so....

What are the two girls you would want to have for the ultimate two girl party with?

(Even if you know two ladies don't like each other you should still list it. Who knows maybe they will afterwards)
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Ironman

Two girls is for amateur let's talk about 3 or 4 girls at once.😉😉😁😁

cronuswalker

Quote from: RachelVarga on Aug 25, 2020, 07:46 PM
Alot of times when I have a two girl party the client asks what girl would I pick. So this would help us know which two of us you would pair up for your dream two girl party so....

What are the two girls you would want to have for the ultimate two girl party with?

(Even if you know two ladies don't like each other you should still list it. Who knows maybe they will afterwards)

Does have to be from the same Ranch/House?....

Ironman

Quote from: cronuswalker on Aug 25, 2020, 10:57 PM

Technically no, but given this is the Mustang house forum. You probably should just stick to girls on the Mustang roster only for this topic.

SixT9er

Give it time, she'll probably come to the Mustang sooner or later or at least try too! Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

RachelVarga

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 26, 2020, 01:24 AM

Give it time, she'll probably come to the Mustang sooner or later or at least try too! Lol

All you guys and no answers? Tsk tsk
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Quote from: RachelVarga on Aug 26, 2020, 04:42 AM

You know I can barely handle 1 Lady, 2 would kill me! Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: RachelVarga on Aug 26, 2020, 04:42 AM

I retired from 2 girl parties officially about 8 years ago. After the first 3 or 4 the novelty wears off.

Cobia

Sorry, I am not much on 2 girl parties.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

You & Drew! But, alas, Drew has retired.  :(

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Bart.Pimpson

NavySteve

Luna and Vera. Rachael and her choice.

Big Cat

If I am wishing I'll wish big and go with Skylie and Rachel. I actually had them together at one point but didn't have the courage.

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 26, 2020, 08:18 AM

Technically Drew said in so many words she was taking an extended  hiatus. She never said she was retiring.

Kinda like the way you been on hiatus buddy. You have never officially locked the door on a return to the Mustang either.😉🤣

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 27, 2020, 06:16 AM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 26, 2020, 08:18 AM

Technically Drew said in so many words she was taking an extended  hiatus. She never said she was retiring.

Kinda like the way you been on hiatus buddy. You have never officially locked the door on a return to the Mustang either.😉🤣

Oh, I'd never lock that door even if I'm unable to perform. I do want to get back there someday if only to meet certain Ladies who have impressed me over that last couple of years. I can still spend a little time with them.

When a certain Blonde Lady has posted her awesome photos, I have felt some stirrings in my nether regions. So, maybe there might be some hope my equipment will come back to life.  ;D
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal