News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

**Get your Ayana Christmas kisses in early, because...**

Started by pearl pleaser, Nov 29, 2013, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pearl pleaser

She's only around for another week or so...leaving December 8 and returning on the 30th in time to bring in the New Year with a BANG!!!

And how awesome is Ayana? This sexy African American/Latina vixen is SO passionate, that if you're fortunate enough to spend time with her, you'll feel that Christmas came early (and that you probably came a few times, too!) ;)

Ayana. Book or visit her today, exclusively at the Mustang.

You won't believe how good she will make you feel....

coralin

I finally met Ayana... a very nice and pretty Lady, but she comes on a bit too strong from my tastes...  Some guys may like that, but it's not the layed-back approach that I'm comfortable with.

pearl pleaser

Quote from: coralin on Nov 30, 2013, 01:56 AM
I finally met Ayana... a very nice and pretty Lady, but she comes on a bit too strong from my tastes...  Some guys may like that, but it's not the layed-back approach that I'm comfortable with.

Perhaps we all have different definitions of "strong" and that's okay...When I met her, she was very sweet, polite and downright sexy, not to mention generous...

But if you're looking for passion, experience and someone who is extremely considerate in terms of pleasing you how you want to be pleased, there are few her match her... I hope you give her more of a chance, Coralin...I've been with her over half-a-dozen times and not only has each time been better than before, but she always leaves me craving to see her once again.