News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rosa

Started by SixT9er, Jun 22, 2021, 04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

I met Rosa a week ago Sunday, late afternoon while waiting for the Lady I was there to see. She made an immediate impression with her pretty face & slender athletic body. I mentally filed her away for future reference.
Later that night as I was hanging out in the bar after dinner Rosa came in so I invited her to join me. We had a great visit that went 45 min or so then I suggested we go back & see if we could come to an agreement. We did & off down the hall to her room we went.
When I came out of the shower she was climbing into bed with her perfect ass up. I knew right then I had made a great choice. After pausing to admire/enjoy the view I joined her. Details as always stay between the lady & I but I will say she is very talented. Her all natural slim athletic body moves very sensually & her sounds spark further arousal.
Had a Great party & we are planning a repeat for my next trip!
I highly recommend this Sexy Lady to all especially those looking for a slender natural sexy girl next door as she has those bases covered!
Thank you Rosa for a Great time!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact