The Bowling.after party Rea V Falls Brittney

Started by Ironman, Apr 02, 2023, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

I know some of you actually are curious rather or not I actually booked a party after my bowling thing which like I said would have gone a  little better if I had packed a damn belt.  Its difficult to bowl well if you are afraid your stupid Jeans are going to fall down on the approach.  Not that it truly Matters I probably threw away about 190 pins tops. Over the course of the 6 games. So I probably wasn't going to cash anyway.

Enough about that I did make it back out to mustang around 3 am.  No I didn't book All 3 of the ladies mentioned in the title of this post.😃   Money as is always the case is always very tight for me.  I didn't have enough wiggle room in my budget.  To give any serious consideration to trying a  new girl for me. If I had decided to roll the dice on a new girl for me anyway.  It probably would have been Brittney😍😍 she wore that short dress very well. Like I said though I didn't have enough wiggle room in my budget that I was even willing to explore rather or not it would happen with her at least this trip.  I did like her look though, and she did make a point to say goodbye when I left Saturday  morning. 

If any of you management types read this.  You can tell Brittney yes I did notice her. The timing was just not right this morning. Besides she appeared to be waiting on an appointment.  About 10 minutes after she came out some guy walked in and they went back right away.

So anyway given my budget and a little bit of a time constraints with my exit time fast approaching for this trip.

It. Had to be either a 3rd round with V Falls  who as always. Was very nice to me and took time to chat with me at some point I might have to book her a 3rd time simply because she always is so friendly every time I have been in.

The other option was Rea her and I have a past history.  I booked with her way back in 2016.  I wasn't her first client at mustang back then, but she was on the 2nd or 3rd shift. Of her first tour at Mustang the first time I booked her..  She was nice to me on a night I had almost no spending money.  I actually paid for that party with Rea back in 16 with borrowed money.

Given the amount I paid her back then. You could argue I probably owed Rea a second party for more then she got last time.  That actually wasn't why  I went with Rea over V this trip though.  I actually like them both for different reasons, and they both are fun in different ways, and they both give a good experience. At least they both did with me.

Rea made my short list this trip her or V because she made it clear when I was in there late Friday night early Saturday morning. She remembered me and she wanted to renew old relatations with me If I wanted to, but she didn't want to step on any toes if I wanted to go with V again or go exploring other girls.  So she was on the short list because I figured she would work with my budget as long as it was a fair offer, and she remembered how our first time together went enough to remember my request is always simple enough.

I would say that I flipped a coin and Rea won the toss.🤔 Maybe more like lost since she had to see me naked again.😄  Truth be told V went in the back and Rea came back out first when I was actually ready.

Both V and Rea will tell you I have always been one of those guys where I am ready when I am ready, and not before.  The girl I usually end up booking is the one closest to me when im finally ready.

Sometimes the girl I book with doesn't even know they were on the short list tell I say OK I'm ready ready let's roll!

Back in I think it was 2010 I walked up to one girl and said OK I'm ready and you are the closest one to my chair at the moment.  Let's do this!  The lady in question that night who I chatted with for all of like 2 minutes 2 hours earlier was, like oh OK! Let's go! That girl gave me a good party that night.  She was surprised though because I didn't give her the impression she was a finalist.

Be that as it may the bowling could gone better, but it was my dumb ass that didn't bring a belt for my pants.

The Mustang experience worked out the way it was supposed to be for this trip.

As I said before the end is coming sooner rather then later for me.  Money is getting harder to come up with, other factors and obstacles are starting to get in the way.  So I don't know how many more trips I have in me at this point. Its a fluid ever changing situation.  If fate wishes it. I will might be able to stick around long enough to give V a 3rd Round, maybe Rea too.  We will see.  One round with Brittney before I ride off into the night and sometimes sunrise, remember guys I don't drive so it is ride.  Anyway one round with Brittney on a future trip before I disappear for good.  Might be too gready on  my part.  I won't rule it out though. She had it going on this morning.😍😍 I can dream about it for now.  You old timers Remember Charlotte?  It took me a while, but I did eventually book her twice so maybe.  Timing was wrong for this trip to roll the dice on Brittney but she has the right look. The last two times I posted one of these. I included. A metaphorical tune.  So lets use another one.

I haven't reached the end yet, but the final destination is in sight.

https://youtu.be/Db47PUJbNHk

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 02, 2023, 03:29 PM
I know some of you actually are curious rather or not I actually booked a party after my bowling thing which like I said would have gone a  little better if I had packed a damn belt.  Its difficult to bowl well if you are afraid your stupid Jeans are going to fall down on the approach.  Not that it truly Matters I probably threw away about 60 pins tops. Over the course of the 6 games. So I probably wasn't going to cash anyway.

Enough about that I did make it back out to mustang around 3 am.  No I didn't book All 3 of the ladies mentioned in the title of this post.😃   Money as is always the case is always very tight for me.  I didn't have enough wiggle room in my budget.  To give any serious consideration to trying a  new girl for me. If I had decided to roll the dice on a new girl for me anyway.  It probably would have been Brittany😍😍 she wore that short dress very well. Like I said though I didn't have enough wiggle room in my budget that I was even willing to explore rather or not it would happen with her at least this trip.  I did like her look though, and she did make a point to say goodbye when I left Saturday  morning. 

If any of you management types read this.  You can tell Brittany yes I did notice her. The timing was just not right this morning. Besides she appeared to be waiting on an appointment.  About 10 minutes after she came out some guy walked in and they went back right away.

So anyway given my budget and a little bit of a time constraints with my exit time fast approaching for this trip.

It. Had to be either a 3rd round with V Falls  who as always. Was very nice to me and took time to chat with me at some point I might have to book her a 3rd time simply because she always is so friendly every time I have been in.

The other option was Rea her and I have a past history.  I booked with her way back in 2016.  I wasn't her first client at mustang back then, but she was on the 2nd or 3rd shift. Of her first tour at Mustang back then.  She was nice to me on a night I had almost no spending money.  I actually paid for that party with Rea back in 16 with borrowed money.

Given the amount I paid her back then. You could argue I probably owed Rea a second party for more then she got last time.  That actually wasn't why  I went with Rea over V this trip though.  I actually like them both for different reasons, and they both are fun in different ways, and they both give a good experience. At least they both did with me.

Rea made my short list this trip her or V because she made it clear when I was in there late Friday night early Saturday morning. She remembered me and she wanted to renew old relatations with me If I wanted to, but she didn't want to step on any toes if I wanted to go with V again or go exploring other girls.  So she was on the short list because I figured she would work with my budget as long as it was a fair offer, and she remembered how are first time together went enough to know my request is always simple enough.

I would say that I flipped a coin and Rea won the toss.🤔 Maybe more like lost since she had to see me naked again.😄  Truth be told V went in the back and Rea came back out when I was actually ready.

Both V and Rea will tell you I have always been one of those guys I am ready when I am ready, and not before.  The girl I usually end up booking is the one closest to me when im finally ready.

Sometimes the girl I book with doesn't even know they were on the short list tell I say OK I'm ready ready let's roll!

Back in I think it was 2010 I walked up to one girl and said OK I'm ready and you are the closest one to my chair at the moment.  Let's do this!  The lady in question that night who I chatted with for all of like 2 minutes 2 hours earlier was, like oh OK! Let's go! That girl gave me a good party that night.  She was surprised though because I didn't give her the impression she was a finalist.

Be that as it may the bowling could gone better, but it was my dumb ass that didn't bring a belt for pants.

As I said before the end is coming sooner rather then later for me.  Money is getting harder to come up with, other factors and obstacles are starting to get in the way.  So I don't know how many more trips I have in me at this point. Its a fluid ever changing situation.  If fate wishes it. I will might be able to stick around long enough to give V a 3rd Round, maybe Rea too.  We will see.  One round with Brittany before I ride off into the night and sometimes sunset remember guys I don't drive so it is ride.  Anyway one round with Brittany on a future trip before I disappear for good.  Might be too gready on  my part.  I won't rule it out though. She had it going on this morning.😍😍 I can dream about it for. You old timers Remember Charlotte?  It took me a while, but I did eventually book her twice so maybe.  Timing was wrong for this trip to roll the dice on Brittany but she has the right look.  The last two times I posted one of these. I included. A metaphorical tune.  So lets use another one.

Nah, the end is never in sight.  As long as you are still " kickin " go for it.  Never give up.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 02, 2023, 09:25 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Apr 02, 2023, 03:29 PM
I know some of you actually are curious rather or not I actually booked a party after my bowling thing which like I said would have gone a  little better if I had packed a damn belt.  Its difficult to bowl well if you are afraid your stupid Jeans are going to fall down on the approach.  Not that it truly Matters I probably threw away about 60 pins tops. Over the course of the 6 games. So I probably wasn't going to cash anyway.

Enough about that I did make it back out to mustang around 3 am.  No I didn't book All 3 of the ladies mentioned in the title of this post.😃   Money as is always the case is always very tight for me.  I didn't have enough wiggle room in my budget.  To give any serious consideration to trying a  new girl for me. If I had decided to roll the dice on a new girl for me anyway.  It probably would have been Brittany😍😍 she wore that short dress very well. Like I said though I didn't have enough wiggle room in my budget that I was even willing to explore rather or not it would happen with her at least this trip.  I did like her look though, and she did make a point to say goodbye when I left Saturday  morning. 

If any of you management types read this.  You can tell Brittany yes I did notice her. The timing was just not right this morning. Besides she appeared to be waiting on an appointment.  About 10 minutes after she came out some guy walked in and they went back right away.

The other option was Rea her and I have a past history.  I booked with her way back in 2016.  I wasn't her first client at mustang back then, but she was on the 2nd or 3rd shift. Of her first tour at Mustang back then.  She was nice to me on a night I had almost no spending money.  I actually paid for that party with Rea back in 16 with borrowed money.

Rea made my short list this trip her or V because she made it clear when I was in there late Friday night early Saturday morning. She remembered me and she wanted to renew old relatations with me If I wanted to, but she didn't want to step on any toes if I wanted to go with V again or go exploring other girls.  So she was on the short list because I figured she would work with my budget as long as it was a fair offer, and she remembered how are first time together went enough to know my request is always simple enough.

I would say that I flipped a coin and Rea won the toss.🤔 Maybe more like lost since she had to see me naked again.😄  Truth be told V went in the back and Rea came back out when I was actually ready.

Both V and Rea will tell you I have always been one of those guys I am ready when I am ready, and not before.  The girl I usually end up booking is the one closest to me when im finally ready.

Be that as it may the bowling could gone better, but it was my dumb ass that didn't bring a belt for pants.

As I said before the end is coming sooner rather then later for me.  Money is getting harder to come up with, other factors and obstacles are starting to get in the way.  So I don't know how many more trips I have in me at this point. Its a fluid ever changing situation.  If fate wishes it. I will might be able to stick around long enough to give V a 3rd Round, maybe Rea too.  We will see.  One round with Brittany before I ride off into the night and sometimes sunset remember guys I don't drive so it is ride.  Anyway one round with Brittany on a future trip before I disappear for good.  Might be too gready on  my part.  I won't rule it out though. She had it going on this morning.😍😍 I can dream about it for. You old timers Remember Charlotte?  It took me a while, but I did eventually book her twice so maybe.  Timing was wrong for this trip to roll the dice on Brittany but she has the right look.  The last two times I posted one of these. I included. A metaphorical tune.  So lets use another one.

Nah, the end is never in sight.  As long as you are still " kickin " go for it.  Never give up.

We will see like  I.said it's a fluid situation.Thanks for the sentiment though buddy.😎