Hello, All! I am Brand New, Both to the Mustang and to Brothels!

Started by Annika, Dec 22, 2013, 06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annika

Hello, I just wanted to give a quick introduction. I am new here at the Mustang. Here are a few photos for visual aid until they get my official photos up and running. My hours are 9 pm to 9 am, though an appointment can be made for any time of day. I look forward to getting to know you in the very near future! I will be here until just before New Year's.

Warm Regards,
Annika

coralin

Really HOT Pics... Very Nice!  8)    Welcome to the Mustang!

caveman

Cobia

Quote from: Annika on Dec 22, 2013, 06:55 AM
Hello, I just wanted to give a quick introduction. I am new here at the Mustang. Here are a few photos for visual aid until they get my official photos up and running. My hours are 9 pm to 9 am, though an appointment can be made for any time of day. I look forward to getting to know you in the very near future! I will be here until just before New Year's.

Warm Regards,
Annika

Welcome aboard Annika and thanks for the hot pictures !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

Yes it is great the way the way Tara is immeaditley get the brand new girls familiar withe forum and thank you girl for adapting to our web site so quickly  :)

ChicagoBob

Hi Annika!   I'm looking forward to meeting you.    I'll be in the area next week - I'll stop in and buy you a drink, or two, or three!    ;D

Annika

I will be looking forward to it! I will be here on Monday and Tuesday for sure, and possibly Wednesday. See you soon!

KC

Hi Annika... Welcome to the ranch. I saw one photo of you on the website. You are another very attractive blond at the ranch. Maybe I will see you when I come back to Nevada for another visit in January or March...