News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Nina schedule

Started by Nina, Mar 05, 2014, 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nina

Hi guys , I am new here in the forum . It's been a pleasure and fun to be here at the ranch .  I will still be here till March 8th and I will be back probably March 27th . If you would like to spend time with me you can call the office and make an appointment or come and see me . I work night shift 9 pm to 9 am . Take care .
Kisses

Cobia

Quote from: Nina on Mar 05, 2014, 02:19 PM
Hi guys , I am new here in the forum . It's been a pleasure and fun to be here at the ranch .  I will still be here till March 8th and I will be back probably March 27th . If you would like to spend time with me you can call the office and make an appointment or come and see me . I work night shift 9 pm to 9 am . Take care .

...............and may I add Nina is a very sexy Lady and a lot of fun just to be around.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Master Steve

Welcome Nina

From Master,

Alexia

Nina's such a sweetheart & beautiful lady. Come out and party with her before she leaves.

Also wishing her a Happy Birthday. We celebrated with yummy chocolate cake this past Tues.

Master Steve

@Alexia I did last time I was there.  She is on my to do list next time I visit as well. 

Alexia

Master Steve I'm so glad you did she's such a wonderful lady & fun to party with.

Nina

Hi Ya'll , I will be back April 1st. and I will stay till April 9th . XOXO Nina :
Kisses