News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rachel's Desires - 3/28 to 4/6 (More PHOTOS)

Started by Rachel, Mar 28, 2014, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel

I have so many desires.  Hopefully my profile will be up soon so you can read all about them.   In the meantime, I will give you a taste of what gives me pleasure:

- climbing all over your body and ravishing you like a wild sex nymph
- bending me over and having you take me like a wild animal, filling me with your throbbing... pleasure
- lavishing your cock with my warm, wet mouth...very slowly until you are aching for release
- feeling your warm, wet mouth surround my pussy, your tongue kissing my clitoris
- and so much more!

What gives you pleasure?

PS This is an older picture of me plus another piece of art that I enjoy.  I will have new pictures up hopefully by next week.

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Rachel on Mar 28, 2014, 06:23 PM
I have so many desires.  Hopefully my profile will be up soon so you can read all about them.   In the meantime, I will give you a taste of what gives me pleasure:

- climbing all over your body and ravishing you like a wild sex nymph
- bending me over and having you take me like a wild animal, filling me with your throbbing... pleasure
- lavishing your cock with my warm, wet mouth...very slowly until you are aching for release
- feeling your warm, wet mouth surround my pussy, your tongue kissing my clitoris
- and so much more!

What gives you pleasure?

My pleasure???   All the above!    ;)    Can't wait to meet you!   

Rachel

Chuckar: So what are your desires?

ChicagoBob: I'm glad we have similar pleasures! It will be nice to meet you. Hopefully our schedules overlap!

Rachel

Chuckar: you recognized that that was a pickup truck! BTW that truck has a great wood paneled truck bed in the back- perfect for all sorts of activities! And yes I have good walking shoes...after all, I'm not just a sex nymph, but also a wood nymph!  ;)

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 31, 2014, 04:02 AM
Alright let's go have a tailgate party.

I'm thinking  Rachel will furnish the tail.......... :D ?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Rachel

So I told you all some of my desires...but really that was my way of getting you guys to share your turn-ons too! Spill the beans!  Would you like to lay back and be my boy toy? Would you like to firmly manhandle me and have your way with me? Do you like two naked women sliding all over your body, not knowing whose mouth is on your cock and who is sitting on your face? Do you like to take things slow and gentle, caressing each other by the fireplace? Are ropes and restraints in your fantasy? Silky ladies panties? I'm such a curious kitty!

Just Tom

if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Michael

One of my biggest desires are more repeats with Ms. Rachel, who is simply incredible and very desirable.  She didn't have me at hello, she had me well before any words were said sporting the sexy red satin top which further enhanced her beauty as I became more intoxicated with lusty desires of having to have her. 

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Rachel on Apr 01, 2014, 12:37 AM
So I told you all some of my desires...but really that was my way of getting you guys to share your turn-ons too! Spill the beans!  Would you like to lay back and be my boy toy? Would you like to firmly manhandle me and have your way with me? Do you like two naked women sliding all over your body, not knowing whose mouth is on your cock and who is sitting on your face? Do you like to take things slow and gentle, caressing each other by the fireplace? Are ropes and restraints in your fantasy? Silky ladies panties? I'm such a curious kitty!

Rachel, Have you ever dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood?   Owoooo   :P

Rachel

Michael: Thank you, you sweet talker! A woman does love to be appreciated! Let's create some more sparks together again sometime!

ChicagoBob: Hmmm, I can't say that I have, but would love to so that I can be ravished by a wolf like you! Bring the costume!

Tom: You are a man of so many words!  ;)

ChicagoBob

Rachel,   I'm dying to see more pics of you.    I have 3 months before my next vacation to the Mustang.        

Rachel

Chukar: two naked ladies gliding over your body should be on everyone's bucket list! Also, I love getting turned on, especially with a warm, wet mouth on me, getting my lady parts all hot and slick and aching for more...

ChicagoBob: I'm dying to show you more pics! I just did a photo shoot last week, but things are being updated a little slower on the website because of a platform transition or something.  Hopefully my photos and bio will be put up soon! Until then, maybe I'll post a selfie? Fully nude? Lingerie? What do you think?

Tom: Where are our lollipops? I miss having something sweet to suck on!  ;)

Just Tom

Quote from: Rachel on Apr 04, 2014, 11:50 PM
Tom: Where are our lollipops? I miss having something sweet to suck on!  ;)

hope you will be there over Easter, but if not I will set some of your favorite color aside...BTW which one is your favorite color?

Rachel

Unfortunately I will not be around for Easter. I'm leaving Monday and won't be back until May. As far as favorite lollipop colors- ooh I have such a hard time picking favorites.  That's just a part of my personality- I love something about almost everything and certainly don't want to limit myself! I suppose this answer was a little too philosophical for your question though! How about watermelon?  ;) :D

Just Tom

so, one varied color lollipop bouquet for Rachael..which i will hold onto until May, when hopefully our paths will cross....

while we got you on the line Sweetheart, please give all the Ladies a hug, kiss or swat, which ever you think you can get away with, for me